N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on might have a late commer who is now undecided jayseven:|

Who fancies stayin on Tursday with me and Caris to make it last longer?

I'll be in London till 7th, so I could hang round with you guys - but I wont be staying in that hostel for any longer :smile:

^ this

Even if you did manage to book 2 full rooms for 8 people they'd still "accidentally" end up putting 2 extras in each room.

Last time we tried to pull a stunt like that (overbooked to get the whole room) some of the staff used the spare beds :blank:

that sounds like a ''fun'' idea, I have to admit I'm abit worried about the hostel, it's one thing meeting people off the net and there being a big group of us then another sleeping in london with people of the internet and then there being other random people sleeping in the same room as us :blank:

Guest Stefkov
Hang on might have a late commer who is now undecided jayseven:|

Who fancies stayin on Tursday with me and Caris to make it last longer?

If you mean staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday night I will join you.

If there was 7 people and you can only book 6 bed rooms now it's alright isn't it? Without me there's 6 people in your group? (@jayseven:You may be getting tired but people see you as the official planner =D )

If some of us do decided to go to a pub, then you under 18's can come if we go to The Chandos. They don't have doormen, and they have pints for under £3 which in my mind is fucking amazing for London.

Though I think if we're drinking, just going to an Offy is a much better idea.

that sounds like a ''fun'' idea, I have to admit I'm abit worried about the hostel, it's one thing meeting people off the net and there being a big group of us then another sleeping in london with people of the internet and then there being other random people sleeping in the same room as us :blank:

When you go to sleep, you probably won't wake up.

If some of us do decided to go to a pub, then you under 18's can come if we go to The Chandos. They don't have doormen, and they have pints for under £3 which in my mind is fucking amazing for London.

Though I think if we're drinking, just going to an Offy is a much better idea.

Sound plan, although we will be drinking in the park anyway right? I'll bring some booze with me. Don't worry, it won't be laced with tylenol.

Sound plan, although we will be drinking in the park anyway right?

Well I definitely will be. Just putting it out there if we do go pubbing.

Which reminds me, I might be leaving you guys in the evening and going to the pub with some people on another forum. Well, that's if they're meeting on the 5th (They have a monthly pub meet)

pssh twozzok ditching us for another forum.:heh:

I figure, considering most internet meets I've been to have been incredibly awkward, I need a group of people I've met before, to drink my memorries of the day away with.

Of course this is only the case if I end up absolutely hating each and every one of you IRL. :P

Guest Stefkov
Yup, it decision day for Caris. Its Thursday, Friday and Saturday foe me Stefkov and Caris if its a yes

Luckily I hadn't booked my tickets yet. Tell him to hurry up and decide.

Guest Stefkov
I have high expectations of this meetup, it will be epic.

Hopefully, yes, it will be epic. Also, high expectations?