Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Play.com Live

Daft

3582281x.jpg

Is anyone going to this?

Play.com Live will showcase the hottest game titles and entertainment arriving in the next twelve months and beyond. Taking place at Wembley Stadium, Play.com Live allows the most important people to get hands on with titles months before they arrive in the Play.com warehouse!

We'll also be giving away huge prizes over the course of the two-day event, including two chances to win £50,000 as well as free goodie bags for all attendees.

Doors open at 10am and close at 6pm on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th March 2008.

There are going to be some pretty big companies there. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=32416

I just bough two tickets. Sounds like it will be a bit of fun.

Forgot, :p tickets on sale here, £16: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3582281/Play-com-Live-VIP-Weekend-Ticket/Product.html#

I'd go if it wasn't 3 days before my damn dissertation is due, goddamn it! Sounds kinda good, but the fact it's done by play.com makes me want to go even more, they've never done me wrong in the past and for some reason I feel alot of gratitude/loyalty to them.

is this like a poor mans e3? shame i cant think of any titles I am desparate to see in advance. though sounds fun

Yeah, they might have that game there though...erm, forgot it's name...what's it called? Brawl?? Is that it? I dunno...I don't think it's too well known at the moment...

I'd love to go, but it's only 360 stuff on show yes, seeing as it's only advertised in the 360 section on Play.com

An interesting point you raise, I revoke my previous over the top and uncalled for sarcasm, proceeding to hang my head in shame. If it's just 360 stuff, whilst no doubt going to be nice, I'd be less inclined to bother tbh(though a 360 does lie in my plans for the future).

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. News on the games/bands present at the show.

Bands/Artists:

We Are Scientists

Beth Rowley

Elliot Minor

Go: Audio

Saving Aimee

The Rumble Strips

Vincent Vincent & Villains

You Me At Six

products to see and play with!

Lego Indiana Jones

Kung Fu Panda

Guitar Hero 3

Call of Duty 4

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Devil May Cry 4

Lost Planet PS3

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4Race Driver:

GridCorgi & Cards Inc. will bring their phenomenal collection of Film Memorabilia for you to feast your eyes on! You'll also be able to take your photo with the actual Aston Martin DBS from the up and coming James Bond film 'The Quantum Solace' - Pussy Galore!!

Army of Two

Rockband

FIFA Street 3

Burnout

Fifa 08

Need for Speed

Simpsons

My Sims

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 -

PDC Darts

Scene It

Viva Pinata

REZ HD

Boom-Boom Rocket

Spy Glass

Uno

Ninja Gaiden 2

Unreal Tournament III -

Condemned 2

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Sega Superstars Tennis

Viking

Bass Fishing

Bourne Conspiracy

GhostBusters

Prototype

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

The World Ends With You

Crisis Core: FINAL FANTASY VII

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and The Tower of Mirrors

GT5 Prologue and moreBig Beach Sports

Frontlines: Fuel of War

MX vs ATV Untamed

WWE Smackdown! vs Raw

DeBlob

Battle of The BandsHaze

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Soul Calibur IV

Batman Lego

Speed RacerSci Fi Collector will be bringing the best memorabilia in the market with personal appearances from Tom Baker from Dr. Who and Robert Llewellyn (Kryton) from Red Dwarf.

• 2 weeks later...