Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

a nice cup of tea and a sit down

Guest bluey

I'm happy with my orange squash :heh:

...with or without bits?? *shines interrogation desk-lamp into your face* :awesome:

so glad i'm here to ask all these important philosophical questions..

I'm not a coffee or a Tea fan really! :)

I don't like cofee and I always ask for Tea but forget to drink it and by the time i remember it is cold....

Hold on now, you don't like tea or coffee, you haven't seen Rambo, you don't really know of Muse (maybe) and your Pokemon of choice is Miltank. The coolness is fast being taken out of the Coolness Bears. :confused:

I just had a cuppa but it was too milky. I like it strong, grr.

Orange squash doesnt have bits!!!!! :shakehead

It does if you leave it in a cupboard for years. I've not had any squash for time though, I miss it :( Now I think of it, I realise I don't drink much other than tea, water and alcohol(in a minority to the other two).

Hold on now, you don't like tea or coffee, you haven't seen Rambo, you don't really know of Muse (maybe) and your Pokemon of choice is Miltank. The coolness is fast being taken out of the Coolness Bears. :confused:

I just had a cuppa but it was too milky. I like it strong, grr.

Hey, I Love Muse! :awesome:

I'm not keen on Coffee! But i do like a good Cup of Tea! :grin: (when i remember i've made one :heh:)

You know Miltank is Great! ;) your just in denial! :)

The Coolness is still there! :yay:

Hot chocolate is great for the first two mouthfuls while it's still frothy. After that, it's chalky and not nice at all.

Unless someone can recommend a good brand or method of making it??

I got a free sachet of Chocolate Horlicks light last week and found that to be pretty good.

In Sainsburys the word "cinammon" caught my eye so I stopped to look at what it was. Paul Rankin (a local lad) has some cinammon and raisin bread thing out, so I thought I'd give it a go. Just had a few slices buttered with a cuppa tea and it was good. :) Check it out tea drinkers!

woah biscuit tips ... :grin:

i'm so proud of this thread! hah.

It has to be iced green tea with lime for me :D (they do nice cartons of it in Norway). Maybe an iced cappuchino if I'm in the mood. Don't really drink hot drinks too much (-strange I know!)

For biscuits, I find chocolate chip digestives are the best for a hot cup of coffee - chocolatey but you can dunk them properly without the chocolate melting all over your fingers. A twix straw is also rather nice with a cup of tea :D (also jaffa cakes (I know they aren't really biscuits) dunked in a glass of ice cold milk is really good - unfortunately, they are soo nice I end up eating an entire packet in one go)

And my favourite mug tends to be is whichever one is clean :p

In Sainsburys the word "cinammon" caught my eye so I stopped to look at what it was. Paul Rankin (a local lad) has some cinammon and raisin bread thing out, so I thought I'd give it a go. Just had a few slices buttered with a cuppa tea and it was good. :) Check it out tea drinkers!

Ooh sounds tasty! :grin: I'll get on the hunt for it! :)

I've been looking for a particular brand of cookies for ages and can't find them!