Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The GDC Thread

Hero-of-Time

i'd replace brainf training with bragging about ds sales... why would he talk about brain training?

REGGIE: "We sold through 1 million copies of Pokemon in days!"

IWATA: "And yet you sold through only 200,000 copies of Brain Training. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Super Paper Mario was playable for the first time last year.

360 wise should be fun:

Gears 2 (hopefully)

Alan Wake release date

Fable 2 details and release date lie

Q3/4 games info...

So is there any expected announcements? Or the usual bullshit? I remember when Ninty conferences used to be exciting...... Thing is, didn't they say the changed their MEDIA conferences? If this is a developers conference there may be some juicy bits - I can understand showing off to the media, but developers won't care!!!!

And Super Paper Mario was playable for the first time last year.

360 wise should be fun:

Gears 2 (hopefully)

Alan Wake release date

Fable 2 details and release date lie

Q3/4 games info...

Let's hope nothing is playable for the first time this year then, or it might end up being shit.

WiiWare is out in March. Like I said, I expect a release list and a date.

I honestly can't see Europe getting WiiWare in March, like i said before, prove me wrong! But i'm expecting a much later 08 date!

I hope it's next month, looks interesting!

I honestly can't see Europe getting WiiWare in March, like i said before, prove me wrong! But i'm expecting a much later 08 date!

I hope it's next month, looks interesting!

My best industry contacts are WiiWare developers. Hopefully we'll be able to find out soon! :)

Tellyn's the WiiWare master.

Really now? Thats cool...i hope your right then Tellyn!

Tellyn, appreciate you don't want to abuse your unique position as Master of WiiWare, but what are your personal vibes with a European WiiWare date? Does your vibe include any indication on FFCC: Young King?

Haha, guys it's not an official title. :heh:

I strongly believe that it will be a March WiiWare launch for Europe. I know of several games which are pretty much complete. :) I don't think FFCC will be ready for launch in Europe however.

When exactly is this shindig? Surprised theirs so many replies, its not like we have tons of info. Christ im tired.

Wednesday and Friday for us Nintendo fanatics.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!