N-Europe

Conquer like Jack Bauer

EEVILMURRAY

Now, Although I haven't seen 24 ever, which I have been meaning to do for the past couple of years. Either way, I know the importance The Bauer has one many of you here.

I noticed this last week in Asda and thought how you might like to hear about it. Then thought nothing of it when I got home, you may not have believed me.

But, last night I shopped for food once more, as I usually do once a week. And it was a low Bauer price of 50p a can, it needed inspection.

I give you. 24: The Series.

24lw2.jpg

On the back it says "when the clocking is ticking, revive and conquer Jack Bauer style. You can pack a lot of action into 24 hours, every second counts"

I showed this to Flinky and he was most shocked to hear of its existence, How do the other Bauer men feel?

It tastes like awesome in a can. The stuff is actually really nice (which you wouldn't expect from a licensed endorsed energy drink) and it's not too expensive either.

I got 4 cans for my birthday (3 from 1 friend and 1 from another) because of my status as a mahoooooosive 24 fan :D

Basically, it's awesome. It's also got nearly the same amount of energy per 100ml as Red Bull, so it's pro on that front too.

BUY IT.

You know, if you drunk 24 cans of it, I'm willing to bet it would.

Oh yeah, there's also a '24' Easter Egg available at Woolies, which includes a mug :grin:

How desperate are the producers for cash? Is all this tacky "merchandise" supposed to make us feel better for having no new season this year?!?

Holy. Shit.

No way.

I need it.

*Is a 24 consumer whore*

You know, if you drunk 24 cans of it, I'm willing to bet it would.

Well then it shouldn't be called a 24 it should be called a 1.

I was yawning halfway through drinking it.

Haha Maybe it lasts for 24 seconds.

"Jack Bauer never yawns."

"Jack Bauer never gets tired."

"Jack Bauer has no need for energy drinks."

Well you're just perfect, aren't you?

:heh:

Buffy was bollocks anyway. The only thing good about that show was the fitness of the ladies.

I am yes. Thanks for noticing.

Bauer is just so empty...blah. He annoys me. Can't be bothered to argue because im ill.