N-Europe

Drinking

Kirkatronics

Because I am proud to be a part of the small minority of people who don't drink.

It's something to be proud of (if you don't drink) in my opinion. : peace:

I rather not be a drinker. Your healthier & Wealthier that way.

I can't stand drinkers who belittle people who don't drink, theres quite a few i know, believe me.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my first drink at 12/13, when I was at my friends over the road, her parents live next to her aunty and they aren't very responible, but it was only a blue wkd thankfully.

I have yet to be drunk, I've never been able to afford enough to be drunk. Though at house parties I don't wish to drink anyway.

I'll stick to my expensive cheeky vimto, it's yummy ^.^

Girls react faster to drink.

pssh no men do, i was watching qi and they were having a discussion about it so neh :heh:

yeah..but there is science to it apprently because we have more fat and whatnot makes us likely to get drunk..cant see how it applies to cheshire girlies but y'know.

haha shadow, that sounds interesting ;)

Guest Stefkov
You, jayseven, maybe bard. I'd be up for it, but who the hell knows where i'll end up >.<

Maybe I should bring a tent and camp that night :heh:

If you're talking about the London meet I'd join in the fun. As long as there's plenty of food aswell.

Well. when i'm few hundred miles from home and drinking, it does seem the best option >.<

I might end up in Zimbabwe or something if I don't. If others want to camp it with me just say so :heh:

Yea the London meet. Better be food there...

haha, if I can afford it and I'm not too scared by you all! :indeed:

haha, if I can afford it and I'm not too scared by you all! :indeed:

We're nice people :heh: And anyway some of use might see at each other at download anyway, so if you get scared by us then, you can run off at the meetup.

Talking about thosem i've began planning how to get there. My worst case scenario is getting the bus down to London for the meet-up but I would need to leave the day before. Only an emergency plan, still looking into other things.

You, jayseven, maybe bard. I'd be up for it, but who the hell knows where i'll end up >.<

Maybe I should bring a tent and camp that night :heh:

I'm very seriously considering bringing my tent too, for just-in-casies. I did have a look for campsites in the london area, but the only decent one I found requires you to be a member of some camping association first, which costs like £40 a year!

Perhaps if we find someone who lives in london who is willing to provide a garden? Or maybe someone with london-based knowledge could suggest safe places to camp-out?

If you're talking about the London meet I'd join in the fun. As long as there's plenty of food aswell.

Well if you bring some food then there will be some :P Up to everyone to bring things, really.

Tell me if you find a way to get some in then. Could be fun having epic drinking sessions :heh:

haha it'll be a case of ''mum..'' what? ''can I have vodka for download?'' no ''fine..*storms of to charli* ''charli?'' yes? ''you know download? well I havent got any booze'' so? ''go buy me some and I'll drive you to download' okie :indeed:

tends to work ^.^, haha epic drinking sessions *tries to keep mind clean* must think non-dirty thoughts, must think clean thoughts, pink hippos...that'll do... :indeed: