Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lost Odyssey

killer kirby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this game today, only played about an hour of it so far, and already shed a tear :heh:

Was after reading that second dream "A Hero's Return"... Can already tell I'm going to like this game, if it has already made me feel emotion this quick ^^!

Nice review mate.

"like a lot of games on the Xbox 360 that use the Unreal Engine 3, the game suffers from some frame rate problems from time to time. It’s mainly noticeable at the start of a battle sequence or during cut-scenes when it will randomly choke under the pressure."

I notice that all too often. Sometimes the framerate chokes to a standstill and the disc error comes up.

K i got Lost Odyssey, practically meaning i wont be going out for the next couple weeks :(

This best be a fun RPG you guys . . .

I hate RPG's and love this! It's more story-telling then battling so far, thats probably why!

But i'm now stuck on the worms! the horror! :mad:

I hate RPG's and love this! It's more story-telling then battling so far, thats probably why!

But i'm now stuck on the worms! the horror! :mad:

The story is THE most important part of a 4 disc RPG for me. If it gets me involved i'll play it for hours at a time-a rarity with me and games.

Going to start spinning it in my 360 after i eat some loverly dinner foods ^_^

Update: first hour = slow as reported. Stuttering is annoying but not ruinous.

Those bastard worms! Just as you think you've won...

I'm still stuck on the bastard worms! I've got my team fully equipped now (without ruining anything, i think people who played it know what i mean).

I've had to grind alot as well, but it's pretty addictive and enjoyable!

I'm still stuck on the bastard worms! I've got my team fully equipped now (without ruining anything, i think people who played it know what i mean).

I've had to grind alot as well, but it's pretty addictive and enjoyable!

Just use Prism alot with Jansen so they can't charge and spam Wind and normal attack with Seth and Kaim.

I found the worms to be really easy when I finally did them, although it did require a little grinding.

If you've been checking chests and such you should have an Anti-Paralysis accessory. If you have Kaim and Seth learn that ability and then equip the bangle on Jansen then that takes case of one major annoyance. During the actual battle all I did was have the immortals focus on cutting down the bugs and constantly use Jansen's wind magic on the worms.

Using the above method I only got hit by the worms' paralysis blast once, so you could probably get away with not bothering to learn Anti-Parlysis if you wanted to risk it.

Finally got around to buying this, even though I've still got a lot of unplayed games around. Seen my bro play it a bit, reeks of Final Fantasy, which is definately a good thing in my books. I hope it hooks me longer than FFXII though, I doubt I'll ever complete that.

GAH!!

Got past the snakes and the army dudes after, only for a disc read error before i got to a save point!! grrrrrrr . . .

You are kidding me...exactly what happened to me. Happened on the second disc as well. Now i'm really anxious about where the next save point is and if the brief slowdown at the start of each battle, will cause the game to choke and crash.

GAH!!

Got past the snakes and the army dudes after, only for a disc read error before i got to a save point!! grrrrrrr . . .

Thats terrible, it takes so long to get to a save point after you killed the worms, it's at least another 20 minutes or so....I was panicking as well....

This game is pretty stunning in places, in my opinion.

Thats terrible, it takes so long to get to a save point after you killed the worms, it's at least another 20 minutes or so....I was panicking as well....

This game is pretty stunning in places, in my opinion.

Oh god!

I think i should skip the cut scenes after the soldier bits just to get to a save point, i'm bored of repeating this.

Oh god!

I think i should skip the cut scenes after the soldier bits just to get to a save point, i'm bored of repeating this.

I'm skipped them for the same reason. Which was kinda annoying. Btw where do the Khent army come from? Aret they the name for the Ghotzan troops?