N-Europe

that's a good question...

Guest bluey

Next question:

A phobia is an irrational fear. But when people are afraid of flying they are actually afraid of crashing. Which is a pretty rational fear. So is aviaphobia (sp?) actually a phobia?

I think it's a fear of the whole thing, not liking flying at all, not any particular part of it. It probably comes from the fear of crashing...

Either that or the meaning of aviaphobia could be changed to being scared of AVI files which is how I first read it as... :heh:

Well yes, it's called buying one with a light, or investing in a torch.

^.^

Well... we have a torch, thats true but you actually have a light in yours? Nice touch.

Because you wouldn't go in the freezer for a midnight snack. And the light might freeze over and thus become useless anyway.

I'm not sure if this is a genuine reply or not, kupo m'lad, but it is a valid point nonetheless!

I'm not sure if this is a genuine reply or not, kupo m'lad, but it is a valid point nonetheless!

It was indeed a genuine reply, kupo.

Here's a good question.

Why do farts smell worse when you do them in the bath.

Maybe because are naked so it isn't being stopped by clothes. And maybe it's mixing with the dirty in the bathwater. But I have showers so I can't really say.