N-Europe

BISH THE SECOND COMING

jayseven

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thirtynine.; sure :) not a problem.

Kov and Haggis; I think yours are indeed acceptable, and probably amongst the easier entries. Ultimately, everyone will be in the same boat when it comes to acquiring the pictures, but I am worried that simply everyone will avoid any sort of creativity and just give up on many of the entries so far.

The aim is not to come up with ridiculous ideas, people :P Perhaps I should not have mentioned a prize...

If you do not wish to change your entries then that is completely fine! If you do, then please do so before teh weekend begins. Once friday rolls round, I will pressure any individuals whom have failed to send me their lists, then the game shall begin!

so whose lists arent acceptable...? c'mon~ name and shame :grin:

*suddenly becomes very conscious of the fact that she sent in HER list not all that long ago...*

I encountered the last thread halfway through and thought it's an absolutely genius idea! How long is it going to last and whens it start? I'm a bit busy with uni work, but I guess I don't have anything to lose by signing up, and it'll add to the list of things! :D Is there gonna be another one more in the summer time when I have lots of time?

Right, I was away for the weekend so I didn't get this started. As far as I can tell (I swear the names I edit into the list in my first post keep dissapearing..) I've got lists from everyone except;

These unfortunate four.

Razziatore!

Sheika

Dyson

Tellyn

I know it's been a slow game to start, but I just wanted everyone comitted. I will be officially beginning the game on wednesday night. and setting a time-limit then. If I do not have a list from these people, then they won't be playing!

Well, this post'll get auto-merged, so nobody'll see it-- Tellyn and Dyson have been kind enough to send me their lists. Shiekah and Razziatore don't seem to come on much. This time tomorrow expect the full lists to be up in a brand new thread :)