NEurope
MoogleViper

Mafia game #mine

Well, there're no options left and all we're doing is exposing the good guys.

Vote: No lynch

Since nobody actually has anything

I don't know if going for the quiet people is such a good option. It always ended bad in the previous mafia games. =/

I don't know if going for the quiet people is such a good option. It always ended bad in the previous mafia games. =/

Yeah, its kinda good in theory but time and again its just someone innocent who gets it. So until someone presents some info:

Vote: No Lynch

Votes 14 is a majority

No Lynch (10): Jonnas, Tellyn, darksnowman, MadDog91UK, Eenuh, Haggis, Strider, Calza, Mcoy, welsh_gamer

I can cover for Dyson. I'm not going to say why. Trust me on this. This is kind of random, but I really have nothing to lose. I'm just going to name some people who I just have a bad feeling about. No evidence, no theories, I just suspect them:

Eunuh

Maddog

Calza

Brian Mcoy

Just a feeling.

Votes 14 is a majority

No Lynch (11): Jonnas, Tellyn, darksnowman, MadDog91UK, Eenuh, Haggis, Strider, Calza, Mcoy, welsh_gamer, Gizmo

Weird - me too!

I guess it's just a feeling from your posts, literally no proof, or reason apart from that you sounded a little suspicious. Can't place it myself.

I don't know, its just after playing so many of these I find the biggest tip off is the attitude, and you.I don't know, maybe its the fact that its 4am and i can't sleep, and i'm starting to see shit.....little paranoid this is the beginning on fight club. I don't know.

I don't know, its just after playing so many of these I find the biggest tip off is the attitude, and you.I don't know, maybe its the fact that its 4am and i can't sleep, and i'm starting to see shit.....little paranoid this is the beginning on fight club. I don't know.

*looks at clock*

Eh?

What's suspicious about those people LazyBoy, or is it just a hunch?

*looks at clock*

Eh?

He's in China.