Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats your favourite choice of footwear?

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer some big chunky skate shoes with unnecessarily large tongues that I can slip on with my eyes closed. Problem is they always come with heel protecting rubber for your heelflips (not that I'm doing any of those these days anyway) and when the fabric and stuffing wears away you're left with spikes in the back of your ankle and blisters.

When I'm driving I'm happy in my converse cos they have thinner soles. My pair are exactly like this (except not sitting on somebody else's table...)

I like skate shoes (have for a long time) I like my jeans baggy (but not too baggy, (and not if im dressing 'smart')) skate shoes go great with them. Heres a pic of one of my trainers, one of a V decient pair of DC's (very comfy!!).Picture034.jpg

My shoes that I bought recently: (the babychams are alittle pain in the arse because if they are just right for you they rub, so I may go for a size 6 next time)

babychams.jpg

Haha, awesome, I was thinking of getting something similiar to these, but then realised they probably don't do them in my size and the ones I was looking at had colourful laces instead of velcro.

ripper-blk.jpg

in navy blue, at the moment, for skating.

for not skating some limeted edition DGK RBK Classics, and some converse, and some vans dustin dollins with polkadots (which are win but sadly i couldnt find pixxx) I like shoes. The next pair i buy have already been planned out and im waiting for a cash injection.

Haha, awesome, I was thinking of getting something similiar to these, but then realised they probably don't do them in my size and the ones I was looking at had colourful laces instead of velcro.

they do, do laces, I just can't remember where to find them. They also do them in sizes up to 10 or something. :)

Oh dear god, have I wondered into chav land? :shakehead

oy!

1) I use those shoes exclusively for taekwondo and dont walk around everyday in them.

2) Since when do you see chavs wearing specifically designed shoes for taekwondo?

3) Since when has mooto been a chav brand?

Game, set and match.

(on topic though in general it tends to be converse and van lookalikes :P vans are much more comfortable though!)

Just to clarify. I am no Chav. I simply wear nike trainers because i find they fit me extremely well and they're stupidly comfortable. Plus i walk and run around a lot so they're great multipurpose shoes.

These ones are really supportive actually, great under heel.

For some reason, I have a photo of my shoes on photobucket:

Anyways, most awesome shoe I ever had:

Nike-Air-Tn-Black.jpg

Air Max 360's? I just had a pair of those, the front of mine fell to bits.

Just to clarify. I am no Chav. I simply wear nike trainers because i find they fit me extremely well and they're stupidly comfortable.

Same here.

Always had classic Nike trainers and normal black shoes but i did have Caterpillar shoes as kid.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!