Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

uni is cool for me. I've been able to not talk to anyone for 3 months or so...and when I finally went to a xmas party, everyone was shocked because I was talking and enjoying myself. I don't know why, but everyone who doesn«t know me thinks of me as a pretty gloomy guy, the girls of my class thought I was 27 years old, and i'm only 20 :P hilarious!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming into the singleness thread to boast about how great your relationship is equates to going into a hospital room singing a song about your clean bill of health. Just so you know.

I have plans for VD which is weird. Well. I will do if I can shift this cold.

XD

Just firing up the spirits of these singles. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Guest Stefkov
I wouldn't do that even if I did have another half, I don't see the need.

I'm with you. If ever I got a girlfriend I wouldn't waste money on meaningless gifts. If your partner loved you that much s/he'd be happy with spending the day with you.

ew dirty smoker, I dated a smoker once, needless to say it didn't last long.

XD

Quite...

It gives me a reason to just get out of school every now and then when I just can't stand people and the noise of the common room.

EDIT: Saying that though, If someone I cared about enough, wanted me to stop enough, I'd quit.

I never thought id like smokers but ive been with a few recently and it wasnt as bad as i presumed it would be.

I like to think my mega-awesome personality pwns the fact that I smoke... I don't think my ex- agreed though. Hmm.

Quite...

It gives me a reason to just get out of school every now and then when I just can't stand people and the noise of the common room.

EDIT: Saying that though, If someone I cared about enough, wanted me to stop enough, I'd quit.

You say taht buuut... Well really you'll want them to stop their annoying habits too, which they're not willing to do for some silly little reason. Something about their habit not killing them, or something. Sigh. *smokes some more*

I like to think my mega-awesome personality pwns the fact that I smoke... I don't think my ex- agreed though. Hmm.

You say taht buuut... Well really you'll want them to stop their annoying habits too, which they're not willing to do for some silly little reason. Something about their habit not killing them, or something. Sigh. *smokes some more*

or how about I wouldn't look forward to watching another person die from cancer? :P

good enough reason yet?

Guest Stefkov

I hate those chavvy smoking girls. Other smokers are alright if they don't do it in your face.

The smell of it lingering in the air is disgusting, I don't understand how you endure swallowing or whatever you do when smoking.

agreed stefkov, i like buying nice gifts all year not just v-day -.-

I tend to spend too much money though, I gave my ex a psp, though he did buy me alot...but that was for xmas haha ^.^

I never received anything from my GFs. I offered my last girlfriend "The O.C." box set...she loved it! and I loved it...never purchased anything else for anyone since then. this was almost 3 years now.

I never received anything from my GFs. I offered my last girlfriend "The O.C." box set...she loved it! and I loved it...never purchased anything else for anyone since then. this was almost 3 years now.

I rarely buy anything expensive considering I know most relationships don't last, mostly my fault really.

I will never find smoking attractive on anyone, even if the person is amazing, that really ruins it.