NEurope
nightwolf

Singleness!

Hopefully uni for me will make sure that doesn't happen

Don't wait for that, theres no time like the present and you know what to do: check all the people that are single on here and get PMin them and see what develops.

Don't wait for that, theres no time like the present and you know what to do: check all the people that are single on here and get PMin them and see what develops.

Thats a lot of PMs maybe miss out all the gay and bi people so most of the board then! High five!

Im sorry I jest I mean one third.

hahaa or I could just post a thread see who lives in manchester :indeed:

oh deary..

oh deary..

Er oh watch out DS playing lonley guys are coming after you with fake manchester accents right now!

I bet they are playing phoniex wright just to get practice in court if it all goes wrong those sickos!

Er oh watch out DS playing lonley guys are coming after you with fake manchester accents right now!

I bet they are playing phoniex wright just to get practice in court if it all goes wrong those sickos!

hahaha, xD oh dear. I'm sure I can wait another 6 months, besides I might find somebody at download, the idea of going download :yay:

hahaha, xD oh dear. I'm sure I can wait another 6 months, besides I might find somebody at download, the idea of going download :yay:

My friend is going to download.

You should hook up.

haha, I hate the word hook up. I mean really the only time I'm going to hook myself up is when I try suspension.

Pssh xD as it is, i'd quite like someone who I get on with not just sex then goodbye.

Maybe you should leave pictures of yourself with your number on them in random phone booths, too. You can cover the printing costs with the money you get for selling your dignity/self-respect/future happiness.

Thats a lot of PMs maybe miss out all the gay and bi people so most of the board then! High five!

Im sorry I jest I mean one third.

Dude, I thought you left. Surely I didn't dream it?

oh deary..

Aye, there is the odd manc about here I'd imagine... not sure who though but sadly not me. Maybe posting a thread could be the way to go and see what happens from that. You could get lucky! :wink:

haha ^.^, what with tasty photos?

Topless wearing a hat? I hear it's the in thing.

I'm from Sheffield, but don't let that put you off :p

haha sheffield rules. :heart: I love sheffield, ok maybe I should love a man not a place.

haha, will a bra and hat do aimless :indeed:

haha sheffield rules. :heart: I love sheffield, ok maybe I should love a man not a place.

Will you be using the bra as a hat?

Haha, now your just teasing a load of people on here :heh:

There's like no girls here that's in Scotland, why is there a lack of Scots on here...

haha, you could!

No charlie, sorry dear :P

haha shadow I'm not this bad irl, but theres nothing wrong having fun once in a while

Dude, I thought you left. Surely I didn't dream it?

Aye, there is the odd manc about here I'd imagine... not sure who though but sadly not me. Maybe posting a thread could be the way to go and see what happens from that. You could get lucky! :wink:

I return to you now at the turn of the tide! No Moria bullied me to come back he said he wouldn't stop reminding me of how much better scotland are at everything unless I returned.

Haha, now your just teasing a load of people on here :heh:

There's like no girls here that's in Scotland, why is there a lack of Scots on here...

I'll have sex with you if you want.

I'll have sex with you if you want.

He's minE! Get your filthy mitts off...;[

I clearly win with my sexy Scottishness.

Yay for Scots ^^

I'm a Scot myself, no longer have the accent tho =(