NEurope
Vicar

Explain you nickname

Damn right baby.

Also what the quote in the signature next to Murray is from.

I played monkey island a few years back (well tried to I cannot remember how many games there is for it now!)

I need to get the games again and have a play :yay:

My brother said Flameball, like in that Friends episode...I misheard him thinking he had called me Flameboy, later that day I signed up! I think I may have previously been signed up under another name but it escapes me right now...

I was thinking about changing it or maybe shortening it to just "moogle". What do you guys think?

Keep the Viper, kupo. We might shorten it to Moogle, but MoogleViper is still who you are, kupo.

Fairly obvious ain't it. Thinking of changing it soon, any suggestions

Dunno man. I think its class how you've become so much more an actively posting member since you "left." How about changing it to Ryan Chan.

Something.

Whoa, I'll expand on that... something, well no, someone from Naruto, right?

You change your username again, i wont think of your name as The Kop now.

Dante is king. :bowdown:

Mine, is simple. When the internet began and I was signing up for hotmail (lol) I wanted something less generic than my name, and I wanted something that was original so it wouldn't have to have numbers on it. Something kinda wintery I thought... after an afternoons thinking, darksnowman was born and has since become my main internet pseudo.

Like others, I've thought of changing. Something shorter and less "dark" maybe, but its grown on me over the years.

jayseven > j7wicked > first initial, favourite number, "favourite" word - later dropped the word because it's crap.

Had a couple of other usernames, can only remember FourEcks and Teh_Emo (later just Emo) :)

I wondered where Emo went, never knew it was you.

My signature nails it.

Incidentally, I'm thinking of changing my real name. Well, swapping my first and middle names around.

I'm thinking the same thing. My middle name was originally going to be my first name but my mum thought it would be too hard for ze English to say.

So she stook me with one that no-one can spell.

Majora's Mask was one of my favourite Zelda games, and I had such an amazing time playing it, especially collecting all the masks to get the Fierce Deity Mask.

So, I took Fierce Link from that. This was the very first forum I ever visited, and I didn't think I would have stayed all that long, in all honesty. I was young, foolish. I added the underscore between Fierce and Link because I thought it just looked a lot more interesting than just having a space there.

Then, for some reason, the N was capitalised whilst I typed my name. Again, I thought it looked funky, and a wee bit random, so it suck.

That's all there is too it. Rather boring, aye.

Aye, out of place capitals give brand recognition. Almost like a logo.

You stole my moves, Fothermucker. :(

I played monkey island a few years back (well tried to I cannot remember how many games there is for it now!)

I need to get the games again and have a play :yay:

Still only 4 I'm afraid.

Mine is basically my nickname which is jimbob. I added the numbers because i felt like it at the time, i don't know really.

You stole my moves, Fothermucker. :(

Lies!

Evidence ;

A) First signed up under "ReZourceman" in 2004.

B) The capital Z was intentional.

The nick is pretty much self explanatory. For those who do not know me...Hellfire posted some pics back in october and someone said I had an awesome beard and a form of "cult" was created...lol. So I decided to join the forums under the nick "Beardy Man". :D

*inhales dramatically*

when i was a regular member on the neo magazine forums my username was "niftylite" (from my email address~ which i will explain in a sec) and my avatar was a blue gloomy bear... randomly. when i joined up here i randomly decided i should call myself something other than niftylite, and just called myself bluey based on the gloomy bear avatar i used to have. that worked out well, because apparently i'm quite like dory, who i'm sure is referred to as "bluey" at some point during finding nemo... and my favourite colour is blue :grin:

niftylite is the name i chose rather randomly for my email account YEARS ago... "nifty" is from my japanese e-mail pen pal's email account [email protected] <-- i thought that was a cute word... and "lite" came from a tub of butter that just happened to be in front of me at the time... true dat. and i've just never changed my email account :grin:

Mine is an accidental expression of excitement! :D

Instead of saying Awesome. :awesome:

I said and i have no idea where it came from:

COOLNESS BEARS!!!!! :grin:

Lies!

Evidence ;

A) First signed up under "ReZourceman" in 2004.

B) The capital Z was intentional.

I've had this for yeeeaaaars. Since the grand old days of C-E. o_O

Yeah, I should probably go outside now.

I used to be Dacubicking back when I joined some Dutch forum as a 12-year old GameCube-fanboy. Now older, smarter, cooler and more sexier, I chose to abbreviate it to DCK when C-E became Revolution-Europe. Kinda missed what adding letters does though.

Haha shit, Twozzok came about because of XboxLive. 'twas the first thing that popped into my had while I was rushing through the registration process. That was what, 2002/3? Fuck me i've been on the internet for a long time !_!