N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, don't think so.

It'd be cool to actually see you guys. I remember we were gonna do one about a year ago, and it never actually happened. So many people have gotten banned since then. Shit. I can't believe I haven't gotten banned o_0.

Anyway, how about we meet up at Download festival! :heh: A bunch of you seem to be thinking about going anyway. Perfect time to headbang and drink beer. Woooop.

Hows about a mass picnic-type thing at some point in the summer? Pick a park in london that's relatively easy to get to, and basically everyone can turn up any time, bring food, drink, games and whatnot? We could amuse ourselves! I'll bring juggling balls, 1000 blank white cards aaand... some bottled bubbles. You?

Or...this. It's a kickass idea. Fo sho.

Guest Stefkov

I have no interest in going to Download. Well by myself and none of the music I would like anyway.

Alton Towerd is central to England, well as central as I believe it to be.

Alton towers, ill be goin their few times in the summer anyways, not far from were i live. But dunno, easier to meet at download i reckon. if u dnt like the music, then,, just come for the atmosphere, its a beast

@lovin : nowhere we decide everyone will want to go, this mite aswell be a thread for meet-ups of where and when you'll be, and festivals are a set date, that loads of people go to, so mite aswell meet up at different festivals.

Ok well for all you doubters, I am going to pick a date that I shall be in a park, in london, and thus it will be up to others to turn up.

*opens a calendar*

Saturday the 5th of July at some place not yet specified in hyde park.

Ha. Now there's something planned. Perhaps this thread will not stay on the first page 'til then, but I've set a reminder on my mobile to bring the thread back a week before.

Guest Stefkov

But in London. I mean that's a £50 train ticket just to go for a picnic for a day...

Alton Towers has rides and shit, and grassy areas where you can have picnics.

And I know the reply will be there is no set date. You just have to wait till closer the time ish. Not everyone knows when exams are and what things will pop up.

If I have the money then I might go. But what about people even further than me? up in scotland. Just for a day to London is a bit much.

Guest Stefkov

But you've the rides and the parks to sit and have picnics is all I'm saying.

If it was made into a weekend then I'd go. Either with other forumites or just personally.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!