Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but it ends here, as mundi needs to realise at first it was a joke.

I can take a joke but this is irratating.

As for the record, anyone trying to ''hit'' on me will be ignored. Pack it in and move on shall we?

Come one nobody will actually do anything. Read some of the other threads about girls and you'll find that most of them will hide in the corner at the mere sight off you.

Damn Jordan and his can of worms. As for london being expensive, the pub's probably will be considering it's basically central london(though if we were in greenwich park, there's a brilliant wetherspoons down the road). If we can find a wetherspoons in london to go to, then maybe drinks won't be so bad considered to other places and that. I might look into things, unless the pub is already been choosed?

EDIT:Yeah, I totally lost tense and shit at the end of sentence, no idea why. Couple of wetherspoonses not too far off, one apparently right next to marble arch tube station, and one right near to baker street station. Yeah, check me with my maps, took me like 5 good minutes of random clicking to figure out the second one in relation to the first.

Guest Stefkov

The Burger King in Euston was expensive. I don't remember prices exactly but they were a lot more than up here in Manchester.

I don't know if it is that expensive, I went into Forbidden Planet when I was last there and it was the same price as here.

The Burger King in Euston was expensive. I don't remember prices exactly but they were a lot more than up here in Manchester.

I don't know if it is that expensive, I went into Forbidden Planet when I was last there and it was the same price as here.

(wtf is this in this icecream??!! :shakehead )

Mundi; if you're willing to stay in a backpacking hostel then you can spend no more than £50 for two nights stay right in teh centre of the hyde park area of london. It's what I've suggested to others, and it's probably what I'll be doing anyway.

Reading the previous couple of pages does make me realise you're all just a bunch of avatars and there's no real way of knowing if any of you are who you say you are... But hyde park is a public location with numerous exits available for a rapid evacuation, should the need arise for me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!