Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I'm not coming to scotland to drag you to the meet, I'm not quite made of that much money :heh:

Ha, damn just when I wanted to see that yellow car your getting >.<

I'm willingly coming anyway, this'll be fun to meet up with you and other folk. Just driving would be easier than bus, same with getting to Uni and back

I'm willingly coming anyway, this'll be fun to meet up with you and other folk. Just driving would be easier than bus, same with getting to Uni and back

haha my yellow ka you mean? If I end up with one? The poor thing might be able to make it to yours and london, but what the heck would we talk about? :heh:

actually, you'd probably go on about my bad driving habits. :yay:

haha my yellow ka you mean? If I end up with one? The poor thing might be able to make it to yours and london, but what the heck would we talk about? :heh:

actually, you'd probably go on about my bad driving habits. :yay:

Haha, i'm sure there would be loads to talk about. You never know, chances are we could end up having a laugh :heh:

possibly, me driving all that way, pssh, all you have to do is sit there and mock my yellow ka.

I think I may have to get one y'know, just because :indeed:

I've seen a load of weird cars up here like bright such as bright yellow and pink. Even one of my friends mum had a bright yellow one and I got a lift in it sometimes :heh:

Never know when cars will come in handy...

I've seen a load of weird cars up here like bright such as bright yellow and pink. Even one of my friends mum had a bright yellow one and I got a lift in it sometimes :heh:

Never know when cars will come in handy...

haha you need to stop with the suggestionisms my minds going to places it shouldn't :indeed:

Getting the bus down to London overnight is seriously not a lot of fun. Especially when you have a screaming baby behind you.

haha you need to stop with the suggestionisms my minds going to places it shouldn't :indeed:

Heh, sorry. I'll cut back on then them shall I? :heh:

Getting the bus down to London overnight is seriously not a lot of fun. Especially when you have a screaming baby behind you.

One of the times I went to London it was noisy and then I tried to eat something but fell asleep eating and when I woke up there was still food stuffed in my cheek and the hand holding the roll was all stiff.

I dont mind sitting in the same place since i'm used to it an all. MP3 player will come in handy I think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!