Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

It has Street Fighter 3: Third Strike? oh man, I dunno how I missed that before.. I'm up for that shit a million times over (even though I'll probably suck and die compared to anyone who's actually good)

Fo sho, it has ten cabinets, linked to each other in pairs, so you're sitting opposite the person who's ass you're kicking. It's...well, amazing.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's gonna be the plan?

Meet up at Hyde Park and see what happens? Or are we gonna have an itinerary?

EDIT: Please say we can go to The Chandos. IT's amazing, and they have the nicest of nicest Cherry Beer. (It's a Sam Smiths so it's pretty cheap aswell)

I think most people will be coming via Euston, so we'll just exchange numbers and meet up at Euston, and then head off to Hyde Park.

It's an idea, I think you'll be on the same train as me if your from manchester, I think it comes from that way and then goes down to london. Can't say for sure though.

I might be up for it if Strider comes. But I doubt he'll be brave enough to ride the big bad public transport for too long.

Oi! I don't mind trains, they're comfy and don't smell as bad as busses. We could always zap to Nottingham on the train and go to london from there.

As for me i go red alot when talking to people :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!