NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Zelda Screenshots (Fake, but still eye candy)

Okay before anyone starts going "PHOTSHOPPED!" or "fake" well theres no need because I know these are fake, but even so it gives you a great idea of how next gen Zelda MIGHT look. They are truly magical.

zelda.jpg

zelda2.jpg

zeldaepona.jpg

If Revolution's graphics were like that it would be unbelieveable.

yea although that horse is U.G.L.Y

I could not agree more :heh:

Looks real.....istic....im probably alone in this but id like to see what they could do with the wind waker futurna \m/

like dragon's lair style animation but a fully controllable game.

thats not bad, if nintendo revolution can show graphics like that then i will be very happy with nintendo.

a) I don't like the style of those pics

b) Graphics are good; just hope if zelda has that level of detail, the artistic stylings are better.

Those pics are ugly...more like 3rd party PS2 port material than Nintendo quality.

gandalf has mistreated shadowfax....shadowfax will NOT know the meaning of haste now

Made my morning. Thanks.

That horse needs feeding, damn Nintendo and it's animal cruelty :P

Hyrule RSPCA element for zelda any one?

gandalf has mistreated shadowfax....shadowfax will NOT know the meaning of haste now
nice one!! made me laugh!

I'm not overly keen on that graphical style, but it does look pretty nice.

im probably alone in this but id like to see what they could do with the wind waker
The day needs to come when Link can fly freely across Hyrule/The Great Ocean on the back of a small Dragon e.g. Valoo's son (should he appear!) or a bird, such as Kaepora Gaebora (should he help Link further) or an eagle friend of the Rito's for example!

yea although that horse is U.G.L.Y

I agree, it's epona's ugle sister. but yes graphic like those would rock.

If the graphics looked really like this in the next Zelda I'd be happy - very atmospheric and great lighting but I think that the graphics will actually be even better with more little details, for example that the leaves on the ground aren't just a flat texture and there will be much more grass around - even Starfox Adventures had single blades of grass in places so this should be possible on a next gen machine in big open spaces too.

Those top pictures are abosulte quality!

The horse looks like that pain in the ass horse from the lotto ad's. "I think i just landed on my jackpot" and where the hell might that be and what the hell isthat even supposed to mean? hahahahaa NO!

It's too realistic for Zelda... I wouldn't mind an Oblivion Revolution port though, just think of all the extra possibilities the controller gives.

The forest floor could do with some 3D grass, and where are the fireflies!

Sign in to follow this