N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moogle may does not know whether or not he has that keyword as moogle thinks that DomJcg lied about McMad and is now lying about moogle. Moogle's power is to target people at night. Moogle does not do anything to them whether they are good or bad. Moogle needs to find the person he is looking for. Moogle does not want to reveal who he is or who he is looking for because that may jeopardise himself to the person he is looking for who may be his enemy. Chair told moogle at the start that he will win with the good guys when they win if he has targeted the person who he needs to target. However if the good guys win before moogle targets that person then he will lose. So moogle is not a threat to the town but he may be a threat to that person who he is looking for.

PS: Moogle is going out now so moogle cannot defend himself further until tomorrow. Moogle asks that even if you don't believe moogle, could you please wait until tomorrow before lynching him so that moogle is given time to defend himself. Also if neccessary moogle will reveal which character he is.

Well, all I know is that you have the time bomber keyword, and given that tellyn died from a time bomb, it is easy to summarise that you are the person who did it moogle. But I may be wrong granted (but I haven't yet been wrong) I'm open to ideas from you.

Most roles will depend on the write-up for clues, and that is what Dom's done. We've lost a lot of investigators and protectors, so it's hard to say what level of information we can still achieve.

But what we have;

Vicar's information, of which very little has been explained by Eenuh, Haggis, Jonnas, My Buttons are magic!, MoogleViper, Shino and Shorty

on night one Ellmeister whent through Coolness Bears pm.

on night two Jonnas MadDog91UK MoogleViper and Shorty targeted gaggle.

on night three MoogleViper Strider targeted The fish.

on night four I got no information.

on night five Eenuh Haggis My buttons are magic! and Shino targeted someone ... cant remember who :S

(vicar, would be good if you could check your outbox for night 5. Did you not

Coolness is Tphi. Owner of the forums, head of staff. Is he teh don? (I can't remember who said this)

O_W is Chairdriver and a doctor - but also something else?

McMad is a misdirector - Says Dom (and McMad agrees)

Moogle is a timebanner - Says Dom (and moogle disagrees)

Shorty's character ends in Y - Moria said this, shorty denies this, dead end.

... I can't remember any other clues we've had, but to me, "timebanner" is worse than "misdirector"... and "Tphi" is still a threat, in my eyes.

It's going to be very unlikely that we will know 100%, but another reason the mafia won the space mafia game was because nobody listened to the real clues.

Dom could be lying about his power, but McMad does not deny it. Moogle says Dom is wrong, I think that's because he knows he's been caught. I doubt that Dom is wrong only about one of these things.

Moogle may does not know whether or not he has that keyword as moogle thinks that DomJcg lied about McMad and is now lying about moogle

Moogle goes from saying he's unsure about his own keywords (even though CD sent them to us...) to saying he thinks Dom is lying about Moogle. Contradictory? Well, if moogle is right, then Dom is in the box...

The reason we lost in the space mafia was because we let evident mafia members (darksnowman, in this case that would be CB) manipulate us. Honestly, just put 2 and 2 together, we know the admins are bad, we know CB is head of the admins, how hard can it be?

Jay, what other member has a Y to their name that may be in this game...as an admin perhaps? Platty, so Moira may be wrong about him being Mcoy,but right about it ending in a Y. People with investigation skills are me, moira, and waste. So even if i do (lets face it, i'm likely to..) you can rely on them.

P.S. i think CB is the truth, watch the ones that want him dead.