Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A majority has been reached!

Day 3 is now over

The guy had already been banned for taking it too far. Now, the forum decided it was time to kick him off again.

"But, I'm only here for a laugh! I'm not a bad guy!"

Some of the members thought about this, and realised that he hadn't ever actually done much wrong. However, the staff were glad to see an opportunity to ban him forever.

AshMat is dead. He was motion, feeling as though he was unfairly banned he came back to N-Europe to have fun with old friends. (Banned / GTFO! / Misdirecter)

There are 31 players in the game. (16 is a majority)

AshMat

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

Domjcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog91Uk

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Night 3 begins now

Night 3 is now over

The music thread was a flurry of action tonight.

"You sad excuse for a human being. Come back hear when you don't physically repulse me with your taste in horse-bull." A member said.

Through MSN and such, news of this argeuement spread, and soon a multitude of people began to flock to the music thread.

One banned member popped in, and posted: "Thank god I'm not a full time member here - all you do is argue all day.

The Bard + UK = n00bz at musaacx!"

The member with the Street Fighter avatar began his usual rant. Fortunately, everyone survived it...

Holding a grudge against the member that he had argued with the last night, a banned member sent Paj Meen Ah a virus.

MadDog91UK has receieved a virus. He was Paj Meen Ah, best friends with chairdriver and a member that often got things wrong. (Member / HCR / Mafia player / Cop)

Arab_freak posted in his own image thread. He was with his friends in a burger bar, posing with a burger.

A girl clicked on the thread, and seeing the burger her blood began to boil.

A jet plane, a camel trek and a can of gasoline and a lighter later, Arab_freak's house was on fire.

Managing to escape his burning house, he ran round to a friend's house, and quickly logged onto his computer.

Starting a new thread to attract as much attention as possible he typed: "OMG guys! You'll never guess what happened!"

Trying to be a nice guy, the admin had given a banned member a second chance, much to the annoyance of Platty, his leader.

This time he'd ban someone or he'd be banned himself.

"I'm sorry." he said, as he deleted Harribo's account.

Dyson has been banned. He was Harribo, a quintessential member of the GTFO! crew. (Banned / GTFO! / Doctor)

There are 28 players in the game. (15 is a majority)

AshMat

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

Domjcg

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 4 begins now

Change Vote: Eenuh

Eenuh is confused. =(

Why are you still speaking in third person?

Zell must be the possessed of this day :P

Eenuh has to speak in third person till the end of the game.

Eenuh doesn't know what you mean with possessed?