N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only exception is... Eenuh was blackmailed. MadDog isn't.

We didn't knew that at the time.

Vote:AshMat

It's the most sensible option (voting nobody again makes none), we'll find out by lynching him if the GTFO are good or bad, and tomorrow we'll know about Gaggle after people investigate him.

ok, so STOP with the multiple exclamation marks... Sorry but I've read all of the posts in this thread, some multiple times, and your posts just aren't always clear as to what you're saying. So..what are you theorising? I don't follow, that's all.

Dude they are question marks. How do you expect to pass uni if you don't even know simple things like that.

No, I investigated him.

Read some of my posts????

How about this:

We go for AshMat now and find out if this GTFO group is evil.

I can investigate Gaggle tonight and verify your investigation abilities (Oxigen, could you look after me?).

Has nobody worked it out yet?! The admins are the evil people here! They're the mafia! The GTFO people were against all the admin crap in the past and that's why they're here now.

If people hadn't worked it out by now then I'm quite surprised..

The members are GOOD. The admins are the MAFIA. And this is why the GTFO team are on the townies side.

Happy?

Surely the banned members are the bad guys and the Staff are neutral or bad as well.

I mean read the first sentences of the thread's story:

N-Europe is in disarray.

Banned members have somehow found their way back onto the forum!

Surely Chairdriver is trying to make out that the banned members are the bad guys, and isn't dynastygirl the one that's killing everyone (burning their computers)?