N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Mcoy will not accept anyone trying to pretend to be Brian Mcoy, Mcoy knows his characters have all been good before so Mcoy thinks that the person pretending to be Mcoy will be evil this time.

Mcoy will vote the importer who is pretending to be Mcoy

Mcoy vote: Tellyn

Mcoy won't change his vote unless Tellyn proves that he is not Brian Mcoy

Mcoy vote: Tellyn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eenuh would like to explain that when she voted for Oxigen_waste, she was forced to do so. Eenuh got blackmailed and had to post that Oxigen_waste was evil and make it sound genuine.

Eenuh has no information about his real role or whether he's good or bad or neutral. Eenuh would like to apologize to Oxigen_waste for having to vote for him.

Eenuh would like to explain that when she voted for Oxigen_waste, she was forced to do so. Eenuh got blackmailed and had to post that Oxigen_waste was evil and make it sound genuine.

Eenuh has no information about his real role or whether he's good or bad or neutral. Eenuh would like to apologize to Oxigen_waste for having to vote for him.

No problem. I knew it wasn't your fault... even so, what were the circumstances of the blackmail?

He was ReZourceman, doing it for the lulz. (Member / GTFO! / Mafia player / HCR / Roleblocker)

I have found out that the GTFO! is a group of people. I think they're a threat to the forum.

Motion is one of the members of this group. If you want to go after him I'll reveal who he is.

gaggle64 is becoming very confused with all these people talking in the third person.

I have found out that the GTFO! is a group of people. I think they're a threat to the forum.

Motion is one of the members of this group. If you want to go after him I'll reveal who he is.

GTFO, eh? Sounds like a mafia group. You got info, spill the beans.