N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish

Oxigen_waste (13) Eenuh, gaggle64, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty, Cube, Dyson

gaggle64 (6) Sprout, Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube, jayseven

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think gaggle claimed he was a doctor, and you didn't claim you were either. I think Jordan was the only doctor, you and gaggle must have other protective roles.

As you say, one needs to be as well-informed as possible... With your character there's two possibilities - either you are chairdriver and Maddog is paj, or you're both mafia of sorts working together. You could be the 'banned protector'.

If you're big C then gaggle is probably the banned protector... unless there are others?

And what of Eenuh? When she gets back tomorrow, we'll need to find out more about why she'd say you're evil, won't we? If we turn on gaggle tonight, then eenuh tomorrow, what happens if either or both are good? Back to you? Back to Fish?

I admit, for a long time I've continued to vote for you, to keep the pressure on in order to try and understand whether or not I can trust you or not.

Ultimately, i think Gaggle has been put in a spot with the quote suggesting he is the "banned protector", and would definitely like to hear his side.

If gaggle is killed and good, then Oxy and Fish will need to explain themselves. If gaggle is killed and bad, then Eenuh will have to explain herself.

Changevote: Gaggle64... again, for now!

Well then, I'll say it now. The fish is right... I'm a doctor.

And as for gaggle... I'm basing my theory on the way he's behaving. If he turns out to be good, I'm still as innocent as I was when the game started. You're making your assumptions, I'm making mine. It's all fair doo's.

As of now... I trust 2 persons... MadDog and Fish.

My thoughts: Waste, i dunno, you seem to be hiding something...but you claimed to be a protector and then the fish said you were a doctor which logically adds up.

Gaggle, i haven't the foggiest why people are intent on your death, can some one tell me?

Which leaves Eenuh...She claimed waste was evil and yet according to himself, fish and Mad, he is a good un, is that not enough? hmm maybe her info was wrong. Maybe Vicar was right, it was a set up, but eenuh doesn't seem the type, however if she continuously gets information wrong regardless whether its for the right or wrong reasons, she's a danger to all.

I feel I should explain, what I'm going on is other people's information and my own intuition. I'm not likely to win, but it's infintly more interesting then sitting around watching people crashing about, unsure what to do for a dozen turns at a time.

Anyway, I was wondering if Fish could answer the question as to how he knows Oxi is a doctor character. Either they're all in cahoots or Oxi really is innocent and Eenuhs info is flawed again.

My thoughts: Waste, i dunno, you seem to be hiding something...but you claimed to be a protector and then the fish said you were a doctor which logically adds up.

Gaggle, i haven't the foggiest why people are intent on your death, can some one tell me?

Which leaves Eenuh...She claimed waste was evil and yet according to himself, fish and Mad, he is a good un, is that not enough? hmm maybe her info was wrong. Maybe Vicar was right, it was a set up, but eenuh doesn't seem the type, however if she continuously gets information wrong regardless whether its for the right or wrong reasons, she's a danger to all.

I ain't hiding anything. I'm completely exposed... and sure as hell that I'll soon be dead.

Plus, CHAIRDRIVER, Cube is voting for both me and gaggle? How's that?

Why would gaggle expose himself like that unless he thought O_W (looks like an emo smiley =P) was really a banned member?

Good question... gaggle... wassup?

Anyway, I was wondering if Fish could answer the question as to how he knows Oxi is a doctor character. Either they're all in cahoots or Oxi really is innocent and Eenuhs info is flawed again.

the Fish good. I trust his information that Oxigen is a doctor. Why should the Fish reveal more info about himself when the only people who would benefit from that is the Mafia?

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish

Oxigen_waste (12) Eenuh, gaggle64, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty, Dyson

If you see some funky shit happening with the votes 97 times out of 100 it will just be me making an error.

Why would gaggle expose himself like that unless he thought O_W (looks like an emo smiley =P) was really a banned member?

Should we be assuming that the banned members are bad? I thought the admins were as chair mentioned corrupt staffers etc but people assume they are good

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (7) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish, Dyson

Oxigen_waste (11) Eenuh, gaggle64, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty

the Fish good. I trust his information that Oxigen is a doctor. Why should the Fish reveal more info about himself when the only people who would benefit from that is the Mafia?

Coz gaggle's in the mafia.

Should we be assuming that the banned members are bad? I thought the admins were as chair mentioned corrupt staffers etc but people assume they are good

I think both the admins and the banned are bad guys.

tbh I'm going to copy jayseven because although I don't completely understand the situation, I know for a fact that he puts a lot of thought and effort into this thread and has probably come to a logical conclusion somehow :heh:

change vote: gaggle64

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (7) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish, Dyson

Oxigen_waste (10) Eenuh, gaggle64, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister

gaggle64 (7) Sprout, Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube, jayseven, Shorty

I don't actually know that he is good per se, but I presume all doctors are good guys, right? If anyone can demonstrate otherwise, I'd be glad to see it.

I don't want to unveil all my cards right now, but I know what I do as I have a power that allows me to find out one piece of info regarding another character. For example, I can also tell you that MBAM! has a power that is day-specific.