N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas

Oxigen_waste (14) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty, Cube, Dyson

Eenuh (1) MadDog91UK

gaggle64 (2) Sprout, Oxigen_waste

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas

Oxigen_waste (14) Eenuh, gaggle64, jayseven, Calza, Strider, Nintendohnut, AshMat, My Buttons are magic!, Shino, Haggis, Ellmeister, Shorty, Cube, Dyson

gaggle64 (3) Sprout, Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK

I'm going to believe Eenuh. Otherwise all that would happen would be that we'd lynch her the next night anyway.

Vote: Oxigen_waste

Before this post I was ready to vote no lynch as Eenuh's words were not enough for me to take action on alone. However the above post convinced me that her words were fair.

However, based on your ability to sway me so easily I deem you too much of a persuasive motherfucker and therefore lynchy time.

Vote: Gaggle64

I'm either playing the game with my own crazy set of rules or I don't have a clue what is going on. You decide.

Yeah I did :) posted mine before I saw that. It makes sense the way you say it too. Paj isn't playing himself but he has done before... It doesn't really change how I view it all, mind.

I want to hear from more of the other 9 people viewing this thread!

I know, it's just so you didn't get the wrong idea. I want people to be as informed as possible. That's the most efficient path towards victory.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish

gaggle64 (4) Sprout, Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay

DO NOT LYNCH OXYGEN WASTE!

He is good! I know he is a doctor-type character! Lynching him is bad for the forum!

Vote: No Lynch

This got me thinking... Jordan was good. He was a doctor.

I'm good... I'm a doctor.

gaggle is claiming he's a doctor. He's obviously evil. 3 good doctors? No way.

And what's worse is... there's nobody left to protect me... I'm going to die tonight.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) McMad, Domjcg, Vicar, Tellyn, Jonnas, The fish

gaggle64 (5) Sprout, Oxigen_waste, MadDog91UK, Bluejay, Cube

Don't you kill whoever kills you?

Yup. I do... but think about it. If you were in the mafia... wouldn't you sacrifice yourself just so you could take down the towns last protector? I seriously doubt there's another good doctor out there besides me. I'm doomed. It'll be eye for an eye. I'll kill one and we gain nothing, they'll kill me and gain everything.

Interesting. How do you figure that?

With my mad l33t haXX0r skillz. Or not.

I still don't really suspect anyone, to be honest. This is probably to do with the fact I spent most of the day revising. I hate spending Saturdays working - I like them!

Does anyone else have a favorite day of the week? :heh:

This got me thinking... Jordan was good. He was a doctor.

I'm good... I'm a doctor.

gaggle is claiming he's a doctor.

I don't think gaggle claimed he was a doctor, and you didn't claim you were either. I think Jordan was the only doctor, you and gaggle must have other protective roles.

As you say, one needs to be as well-informed as possible... With your character there's two possibilities - either you are chairdriver and Maddog is paj, or you're both mafia of sorts working together. You could be the 'banned protector'.

If you're big C then gaggle is probably the banned protector... unless there are others?

And what of Eenuh? When she gets back tomorrow, we'll need to find out more about why she'd say you're evil, won't we? If we turn on gaggle tonight, then eenuh tomorrow, what happens if either or both are good? Back to you? Back to Fish?

I admit, for a long time I've continued to vote for you, to keep the pressure on in order to try and understand whether or not I can trust you or not.

Ultimately, i think Gaggle has been put in a spot with the quote suggesting he is the "banned protector", and would definitely like to hear his side.

If gaggle is killed and good, then Oxy and Fish will need to explain themselves. If gaggle is killed and bad, then Eenuh will have to explain herself.

Changevote: Gaggle64... again, for now!