NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Last night jayseven went through all 50 pages, and jayseven can agree that moogle is evil.

Vote: MoogleViper.

If anyone wants the reasoning, jayseven can provide it. Jayseven also belives there are two other players who have behaved highly suspiciously.

What more do you want from moogle? He has revealed his role and character yet you still don't believe him.

What more do you want from moogle? He has revealed his role and character yet you still don't believe him.

No. We don't. :smile:

I believe my investigative abilities, I do.

And what are your investigative abilities and what do they tell you about moogle?

And what are your investigative abilities and what do they tell you about moogle?

Put bluntly...that you're evil. ^^

Probably that you can set up timed bombs. Maybe one of us is already fated to "explode". Just like you did with Tellyn.

By the way, two questions:

-Is there an Admin with an underscore ( _ ) in his name?;

-What kind of mischievous misdirecter targetted me last night?

Moogle doesn't know the answers to those questions.

Moogle has explained what the keyword time banner means. Moogle does not know why you are saying that he is evil but moogle is now suspicious of you.

See as moogle has told you his role moogle would like to know what your role (O_W) is?

Moogle doesn't know the answers to those questions.

Moogle has explained what the keyword time banner means. Moogle does not know why you are saying that he is evil but moogle is now suspicious of you.

See as moogle has told you his role moogle would like to know what your role (O_W) is?

Everyone knows who I am and what I do. And everyone knows I'm good. So, I'd say you're rather fucked.

my buttons are magic! would like to stop talking in third person.. my buttons are magic! knows the only way to do this is to end the game so my buttons are magic is voting

Vote: MoogleViper.

buttons Mcoy/Eenuh was killed, so you don't have to speak in 3rd person anymore...

Votes (7 is a majority)

MoogleViper (5) Jonnas, Calza, Oxigen_waste, jayseven, My buttons are Magic!

buttons Mcoy/Eenuh was killed, so you don't have to speak in 3rd person anymore...

chairdriver said we may have to

and everyeone else is so MBAM! is too

Did someone investigate Moogle this night? Anyway,

Vote: MoogleViper

Votes (7 is a majority)

MoogleViper (6) Jonnas, Calza, Oxigen_waste, jayseven, My buttons are Magic!, Shino

Well I guess it is up to you...

When was the last time Bluejay, mr-paul and sprout actually did anything in this thread? or are they just hiding trying to get by unnoticed?, its so annoying.

When was the last time Bluejay, mr-paul and sprout actually did anything in this thread? or are they just hiding trying to get by unnoticed?, its so annoying.

You're right, its really unfair to get active players lynched when the others don't give a toss.

Probably that you can set up timed bombs. Maybe one of us is already fated to "explode". Just like you did with Tellyn.

By the way, two questions:

-Is there an Admin with an underscore ( _ ) in his name?;

-What kind of mischievous misdirecter targetted me last night?

McMad has the misdirector keyword. As for the admin; all i can think of is fierce_link... there's a mod; Mr_Odwin. There was a mod mentioned a lot earlier in the thread who silenced someone, I think. What have you got?

Especially since we actually need votes, if the day ends before the majority is reached then that will just be taking the piss. /semi-rant

Heh, sorry. First exams take my attention, and then birthday gifts do! And today all this spoilertastic Smash Bros. stuff! Allow me to make it up to you by opening up a little point for tomorrow's day activities that may have been forgotten. Remember what Vicar said earlier:

on night five Eenuh Haggis My buttons are magic! and Shino targeted someone ... cant remember who :S

I'm pretty sure that Strider, who died that night, was the one targeted by these people. Four people targeting one person? Surely one of them is a killer. One of these must be a staff member that got Strider banned.

Hope that theory is some use to you all.