NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Ok, yah bastards! Lets end this!

It occurs to me, that I'm the only one here at full exposure and I don't like it! So you better start talking before I choose someone randomly.

OK guys, I have info. Yesterday I was the one who was silenced.

On night 10 I targeted Shino, and this is what happened.

Night 10 is now over

A banned member sent someone a whole load of spam emails. However, another member offered to help him sort through all the spam emails.

Scared that his helper would realise he was corrupt, he banned his account for a day.

One player has been silenced. They may not post during day 11, and will not be included when calculating the vote majority.

I targeted Shino, and because he is corrupt, he silenced me for a day. I'm surprised I'm not dead now actually.

VOTE: Shino

What the hell? How does that prove anything? Have you not read my role?

That's an obvious desperate attempt to lynch the person who can't be killed.

Vote: mr-paul

Edit: I'm will be away until tonight so don't expect any answer until then.

Sorry, I must have missed your role, please explain.

You look pretty evil to me, I targeted you, I am then silenced for the day, and the write up says I was silenced as the person I targeted was scared they'd be found out as corrupt. Seems pretty evil to me.

I can tell my role if you want proof I have good intentions.

And we have the mysterious dynastygal. This could be Calza, mr-paul, or Shino (though all three are also potentially the silent staff member).

shino couldnt have been the silencer as he targeted strider the night someone was silenced..and dynasty girl was doing her business that night also

so that logically leaves mr paul and calza

.. i can reveal that the person that has been silenced is sprout and that me and him are working together on this - and that we are good.. sprout is the guy with the red text

So, I've just read through the last few pages. We have 5 players left. One is a corrupt member. I believe this to be Shino, due to what happened to me. We also still have dynastygal alive, don't we? One member is silenced. So that means there is only 4 of us to vote. MBAM, you're viewing the thread, post to prove you arent silenced if you arent silenced please!

Shino, you've just voted for me because I have evidence against you. A bit silly really.

I believe Shino doesnt silence people intentionally, but if he is targeted the player who targets him is silenced. If you (MBAM) and Sprout are good, I believe the other two are evil.

So, I've just read through the last few pages. We have 5 players left. One is a corrupt member. I believe this to be Shino, due to what happened to me. We also still have dynastygal alive, don't we? One member is silenced. So that means there is only 4 of us to vote. MBAM, you're viewing the thread, post to prove you arent silenced if you arent silenced please!

Shino, you've just voted for me because I have evidence against you. A bit silly really.

I believe Shino doesnt silence people intentionally, but if he is targeted the player who targets him is silenced. If you (MBAM) and Sprout are good, I believe the other two are evil.

im afraid your wrong there

sprout cant target so your theory is all wrong!

I'm confused how do you know that stuff about Sprout? I'm guessing he is The Bard then (red text).

And what do you mean Sprout can't target?

im afraid your wrong there

sprout cant target so your theory is all wrong!

Hmmm. I dunno then. Have we got anything else to go on though apart from this? Otherwise it's just a random lynch.

I targeted Shino and was silenced because of it, the write-up says that I was silenced because the member who i targeted didnt want people to realise he was corrupt. Have we got any other evidence that proves he is good? The only other member who hasn't posted today (other than Sprout) is Calza. I wonder if he has any info. I'm sticking with my vote for Shino unless there is convincing evidence that proves that he is a townie.

I'm confused how do you know that stuff about Sprout? I'm guessing he is The Bard then (red text).

And what do you mean Sprout can't target?

as ive said me and him are working together on this (partners) and he cant target during the night - his power works when people target him

Ok, i'm guessing here, if Sprout is The Bard, and is partners with MBAM, i'm guessing MBAM might be Oxigen Waste, am I right????

Ok, i'm guessing here, if Sprout is The Bard, and is partners with MBAM, i'm guessing MBAM might be Oxigen Waste, am I right????

yeh i am..

Ok, I trust that you and Sprout are good now.

That leaves the only two I suspect as Shino and Calza. I have no evidence against Calza, so I can't accuse him of anything. Come on guys, we need to get a lynch. I am sure he is evil, or at least neutral. I can reveal my role if needed, it won't affect much.

Ok, I am Haggis.

My role is that if I target someone at night, they are roleblocked.

I am good, and win when the town wins.

I'm going to vote for Shino.

Vote: Shino

I'm doing so because I believe mr-paul more than Shino and Shino's power seems a lot more dangerous.

Honestly I don't know what to say, I can't say anything more to prove my innocence, its just you guys hunching. And hasn't Haggis already been banned?

I'm pretty sure either mr-paul or Calza are DynastyGal, and there's a high chance one of them is a mafioso too.

Who are you Calza?

Honestly I don't know what to say, I can't say anything more to prove my innocence, its just you guys hunching. And hasn't Haggis already been banned?

I'm pretty sure either mr-paul or Calza are DynastyGal, and there's a high chance one of them is a mafioso too.

Who are you Calza?

Haggis the member/player has been killed. Haggis, the character who I am, is still alive.

I reckon that Calza is dynastygal too, but I have no evidence proving that. I only have my evidence against you. So that is who i'm voting for.

Haggis the member/player has been killed. Haggis, the character who I am, is still alive.

I reckon that Calza is dynastygal too, but I have no evidence proving that. I only have my evidence against you. So that is who i'm voting for.

MBAM! has already proved that you have no evidence against me.

I'm just going on what the write-up says. I targeted you, and the write up says the person I targeted silenced me in fear of being found corrupt. That is the only lead we have. I believe that Sprout and MBAM are Bard and Oxigen Waste respectively, which leaves you, who i believe is a corrupt member, and Calza, who may be dynastygal, but we don't have anything leading to that apart from deducing which characters are left from what we already know.

I just don't know in what grounds you can accuse me. I've said who I am days ago, I've shown situations in which I acted, MBAM told you why I couldn't be and yet you continue. I can't take that any other way that you are either Dynasty Gal or a mafioso trying to lynch me because you can't kill me.

Can you please give me some evidence and explanation of who you are please? I have not followed this thread as closely as previous ones due to college commitments, and don't have the time to read through it. I'm just going from my actions and how that has been represented in the write up. If anyone left here is a mis-directer, please tell me. But at the moment Shino, it seems to me that you are evil.