NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Last night.

Damn. I'll reinvestigate him tonight then. By the way, do you know to whom you redirected me?

ChangeVote: Coolness Bears

Since he seems more popular than MoogleViper.

my buttons are magic hates talking in third person

my butttons are magic wants the person making people talk in the 3rd person caught :(

Sorry, we still don't know who it is. However, please vote for Coolness Bears. Nobody has been lynched in the past few days.

Oh FFS! How can the "Never lied in a game before" evidence stand?! One day he has the majority of votes, the other day there's a shit load of "evidence" against other users.

Vote: Coolness Bears!

jayseven will change his vote to

changevote: Coolness Bears, but is certain Shorty is in the mafia and is worried for his own life. Should jayseven fail to see another day, jayseven encourages everyone to take heed.

I said something was a little fishy earlier. I think out if those three, he's the safest shot, so I'll

Vote: Coolness Bears

I think your all wrong tbh.... and we should go for moogle and stuff...but *sigh* i'll go the way of the crowd. And since it seems i have like 2 votes for some reason (chairs mistake?)

ChangeVote:Coolness bears

Damn. I'll reinvestigate him tonight then. By the way, do you know to whom you redirected me?

chairdriver chooses who that is. (I think).

Day 8 is now over

The owner tried to close the site early, but there was already a crowd of members wanting him gone.

"Fine" Tphi said "If you don't want me here I'll leave. I don't stand for corruption, so please understand when I do this:"

Shorty has been banned. He was Platty, the leader of the staff. (Member / Staff / Don / Mind controller)

"I hope the rest of you have a fun time."

Coolness Bears has left the site. He was Tphi, the owner of the site, who decided he didn't want to side with anyone. (Member / Staff / Unkillable / Phase Ender / Lynch swapper / independantly neutral)

There are 14 players left (8 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Sprout

Night 8 begins now

Night 8 is now over

Hobbzinio was going about his night's business, when an admin stopped him.

Sighing, he went to get a glass of milk from his kitchen.

There was a girl standing in his kitchen. Dropping a lit match on the floor, the whole room began to burn with flames.

"What the hell? Who the fuck are you, and why the hell is my kitchen on fire?"

The girl just shrugged her shoulders and left.

DomJcg is dead. He was Hobbzinio, a banned member who wanted to help the members get rid of the corrupt staff. (Banned / Miller / Keyword cop)

Brian Mcoy had been causing too much trouble already. He had to be banned now. The 3rd person speak was driving everyone mental!

Eenuh has been banned. She was Brian Mcoy, and was so close to winning! He would win when everyone on the forum was talking in the third person. (Member / Mafia Player / disease carrier)

There are 12 players left (7 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Sprout

Day 9 begins now

WTF Eenuh was Mcoy!

Never saw that coming, was she not one of the first to becoming 'infected'? So she was just playing with us. :blank:

Everyone still has to speak in the third person though, it's all part of the fun :p

Moogle would like to know if chairdriver is being serious. Moogle does not like talking in third person.

So it was Eenuh... Quite a twist!

Vote: MoogleViper

We all know why.

But I want to know, are there any admins with "_" on their names?

Forgot the bold part.

Chairdriver is joking.

Or is he?

Votes (7 is a majority)

MoogleViper (1) Jonnas

With all the evidence that you havn't cleared up yet, and being the only lead, i'm voting for Moogle.

With all the evidence that you havn't cleared up yet, and being the only lead, i'm voting for Moogle.

What the hell? Moogle has told you his role and his win condition yet you still accuse him. If you want to know moogle's character then he is ford prefect.