NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

Obviously I want to clear up any misunderstanding and since it is late in the game I guess I may as well just explain my role.

I win either the town or mafia win although I don't have a night power. I'm Twozzok.

To be honest I'm not too sure about any of you, but at the moment I will stand by my vote. MBAM needs to make a decision.

I can't believe I'll be lynched at the end, seriously. I'm starting to feel some of Jayseven's frustration.

Well if you really are good I'll change my vote.

Change Vote: mr-paul

Lets see how this plays out.

Calza, why vote for me, there is nothing to suggest i'm evil . You'd be making a big mistake to vote for me. You're letting Shino's frustration get to you. Also, i'm not sure why Twozzok would be neutral, but I'll have to trust you for now. Calza, I believe that the game may end and the town will win if we lynch Shino. Please trust me. If I'm wrong, please feel free to lynch me tomorrow. If you vote for me, you are just following Shino's word, who has only voted for me because I voted for him. There is actually some sort of evidence against Shino, however little/weak it may seem. I would not campaign this hard to get him lynched if I wasn't sure that he was evil. Please trust me.

And Shino, can you explain yourself please? Whenever I ask your next post just is full of frustration, trying to distract things off of you.

I'm off to college now so won't be back til like 5:30ish tonight.

Guys, are we gonna go anywhere with this? I realise that MBAM hasn't been online today, but that doesn't mean we have to stop discussing things. I would like an explanation from you Shino please. If you have convincing evidence that explains why I was silenced when I targeted you the night before last I will happily change my vote off of you. For now, my vote for you stands as that is the only lead I have.

Day 12 is now over

The forum couldn't decide who to chase off the site.

There are 5 players left (3 is a majority)

Calza

My Buttons are magic!

mr-paul

Shino

Sprout

Night 13 begins now

Night 13 is now over

A guy put on his favourite CD, he had enough N-Europe for today.

"Wtf!?" he said, as a firebomb crashed through his window.

My buttons are Magic!'s house has burned down. She was Oxigen_waste, the opinionated music fanatic (Member / Mafia player / Music Critics / lightning rodder / day killer)

There are 4 players left (3 is a majority)

Calza

mr-paul

Shino

Sprout

Day 13 begins now

Ok guys, 4 of us left.

Last night, I roleblocked Shino again. Notice that there was no night-killing from a staff member tonight. Shino... please explain. It looks like I've blocked you from killing. Unless you have some other convincing explanation:

Vote: Shino

Gosh darn it chair, I asked you to give more day time for her!

Ok guys, 4 of us left.

Last night, I roleblocked Shino again. Notice that there was no night-killing from a staff member tonight. Shino... please explain. It looks like I've blocked you from killing. Unless you have some other convincing explanation:

Here's a convincing explanation. You're not a roleblocker, you're a liar.

C'mon fellas, think about it. mr-paul claims to have targetted Shino the night he was silenced. But if he roleblocked Shino, Shino couldn't possibly have silenced mr-paul that night. As such, it is impossible that he is a roleblocker.

At least two of you, if not all three of you, are liars regarding your roles. One of you (Calza or mr-paul) is dynastygal. One of you is the silencer. I want answers. Now.

Actually when I think about it is Shino's power not if he is targeted then whoever his target is targeted instead. So mr-paul might not of even aimed at Shino and maybe MBAM?

Definately changing my vote

Change Vote: mr-paul

You have been proven wrong once again mr-paul and this time its you look even more suspicious. If I was indeed the silencer and you targeted me the other night than I would not have silenced anyone.

Vote: mr-paul

What's your power Sprout?

Gosh darn it chair, I asked you to give more day time for her!

Here's a convincing explanation. You're not a roleblocker, you're a liar.

C'mon fellas, think about it. mr-paul claims to have targetted Shino the night he was silenced. But if he roleblocked Shino, Shino couldn't possibly have silenced mr-paul that night. As such, it is impossible that he is a roleblocker.

At least two of you, if not all three of you, are liars regarding your roles. One of you (Calza or mr-paul) is dynastygal. One of you is the silencer. I want answers. Now.

I am most definitely not a liar.

I can't explain why I wasn't silenced last night when I targeted Shino again. I'm not too sure of how far the roleblocking goes, but I believe that if Shino is mafia, his power is not to silence, that is just a byproduct. Two nights ago, I targeted Shino, I was silenced, and from what is says in the writeup by chair "Scared that his helper would realise he was corrupt, he banned his account for a day". Unless I was misdirected by someone, this leads to Shino being corrupt.

Last night, I decided to target Shino again, to see the effect it had on the write-up. Looking at the write-up, it seems that there was no mafia kill, only the dynastygal kill. It would appear that my roleblocking has prevented Shino from killing.

I'd like Shino to give an explanation of who he is/what he's done, because everytime I accuse him he goes into defence mode and accuses me of being mafia instead of actually giving an explanation.

Sprout, who are you? I know you are Teh Bard, but what is your power? MBAM said you can't target people/have a night power, so what can you do?

I am most definitely not a liar.

I can't explain why I wasn't silenced last night when I targeted Shino again. I'm not too sure of how far the roleblocking goes, but I believe that if Shino is mafia, his power is not to silence, that is just a byproduct. Two nights ago, I targeted Shino, I was silenced, and from what is says in the writeup by chair "Scared that his helper would realise he was corrupt, he banned his account for a day". Unless I was misdirected by someone, this leads to Shino being corrupt.

Last night, I decided to target Shino again, to see the effect it had on the write-up. Looking at the write-up, it seems that there was no mafia kill, only the dynastygal kill. It would appear that my roleblocking has prevented Shino from killing.

I'd like Shino to give an explanation of who he is/what he's done, because everytime I accuse him he goes into defence mode and accuses me of being mafia instead of actually giving an explanation.

Sprout, who are you? I know you are Teh Bard, but what is your power? MBAM said you can't target people/have a night power, so what can you do?

My power involves me yelling at those who target me, causing them to leave me alone. Which basically means that if people target me, they've wasted their power for that night. Not the best of powers, but hey, it keeps me alive. It was MBAM! who had all the cool stuff :heh:.

The problem with your claim as roleblocker is that in essence, you are claiming that you are the helper on that night. Let's take a look:

A banned member sent someone a whole load of spam emails. However, another member offered to help him sort through all the spam emails.

jayseven, the banned member, was a roleblocker, targeting the silencer. The helper, which you claim to be, wasn't roleblocking the silencer, but instead was protecting the silencer from being roleblocked. As for last night, you could have quite easily just decided not to use your staff powers so as not to arouse suspicion over yourself.

The only reason I haven't voted for you yet is because I can't tell who is the silencer. I want him dead, so I'm not going to rush this vote. I want to hear more from Shino first. For example, who have you been targetting at night?

Also, chair, can you please tell us when our time for the day is almost up? It'd be nice for us to get a little warning beforehand...

I haven't because if you really cared you would have done what I'm doing now.

Ok I can finally reveal my power this late in the game, I'm unkillable as long as I target someone else. Whatever happens to me, happens to the person I target instead (if anyone has an investigative power can check this). I am Aimless ( dunno if he intended the pun :p).

The only reason I haven't voted for you yet is because I can't tell who is the silencer. I want him dead, so I'm not going to rush this vote. I want to hear more from Shino first. For example, who have you been targetting at night?

I targeted mr-paul hoping that DynastyGal would kill him :P.

My power involves me yelling at those who target me, causing them to leave me alone. Which basically means that if people target me, they've wasted their power for that night. Not the best of powers, but hey, it keeps me alive. It was MBAM! who had all the cool stuff :heh:.

The problem with your claim as roleblocker is that in essence, you are claiming that you are the helper on that night. Let's take a look:

jayseven, the banned member, was a roleblocker, targeting the silencer. The helper, which you claim to be, wasn't roleblocking the silencer, but instead was protecting the silencer from being roleblocked. As for last night, you could have quite easily just decided not to use your staff powers so as not to arouse suspicion over yourself.

Also, chair, can you please tell us when our time for the day is almost up? It'd be nice for us to get a little warning beforehand...

I don't know who the silencer is. I don't know whether the 'silencer' is a role, or a side effect. I don't know why no-one has been silenced today.

I'm a bit confused over your explanation over my silencing and the write up the other night. Can you explain your theory to me again please? All i'm going on is that I targeted Shino, then was silenced, I don't know whether I was misdirected or anything, I'm just going on what I've done. I targeted Shino again because I suspected him to be mafia, and then there was no mafia killing last night.

I haven't because if you really cared you would have done what I'm doing now.

I targeted mr-paul hoping that DynastyGal would kill him :P.

Sorry I don't have the time to search through all your posts. It's mainly how you go all defensive and vote for me despite having no evidence leading towards me being evil.

Sprout, Calza, please trust me. I believe that the town will win if we vote off Shino.

I believe the situation to be like this:

Me: Haggis, Town

Sprout: Bard, Town. I believe your role due to your association with MBAM! who was good.

Calza: Neutral, possibly dynastygal, but have no evidence suggesting it. IYou said you win when either side wins. It will be easier for you to win if the town wins.

Shino: I believe you are the final mafia member. Reasons already explained.

It looks like we're going nowhere again though, like last night.

Except any of us could be lying, even Sprout.

I vote for you because you're in a vendetta against me, I can only suppose you realized I can't be killed, and so try to lynch me while banning every one else. DynastyGal has been killing everyone who is a suspect of being in the mafia, she probably tried to kill me too but couldn't which furthers corroborates my role. And you also appear to be lying about misdirector thing.

Except any of us could be lying, even Sprout.

I vote for you because you're in a vendetta against me, I can only suppose you realized I can't be killed, and so try to lynch me while banning every one else. DynastyGal has been killing everyone who is a suspect of being in the mafia, she probably tried to kill me too but couldn't which furthers corroborates my role. And you also appear to be lying about misdirector thing.

I'm not on a vendetta against you.

I would not vote for anyone if I didn't have a reason to believe they are evil. You voted for me as soon as I voted for you. You didn't try to defend yourself, you just called me mad and said I must be mafia, and voted for me.

I don't know anything about a misdirector thing. I'm just speculating why I may have been silenced, and that I might have been redirected to someone else after targeting you. I just looked at the last 2/3 pages and the character 'Ashley' was a misdirecter. Maybe he misdirected me. We'll never know.

Why was't there a mafia kill last night though? That's what I want explained. My power is to roleblock, and when I targeted you last night, there was no mafia kill. Coincidence?

I can see this is probably going nowhere...

Come on guys! Vote or we're not going anywhere! And if you're not gonna vote or discuss who to lynch, Chairdriver, just end the day please so we can carry on!

Wow, I keep forgetting about this thing! Guess I should vote. Pity I'm a tad clueless on who to vote for.

I guess I'm gonna put trust in mr-paul and vote: Shino. I have honestly no clue whatsoever which one of you is bad, but I do know that I have to make a decision rather than vote nobody. Let's just hope I'm right...

Thanks for listening Sprout.

Calza, please come online and vote so we can end this day and get on with it!