N-Europe

Tips for Losing Weight

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wish I didn't have to, croissants are so delicious, especially with chocolate spread all over them. *drools*

But sadly, I have to cut out the unnecessary food if I want to lose some weight. So it's all normal bread for me now.

But I'll be allowing myself to have something nice during the weekend. =D

The only time I give up is if I'm not able to lift the thing to my mouth because im so fat.

I gave up on diets a long time ago, because for me they just don't work.

exercise is the way to go :yay:

I never really diet or try to control what I eat. That said, I like a lot of healthy foods and eat salad and vegetables and drink juice and stuff like that. I drink a fair bit of beer/cider and the occasional really bad meal, like a kebab yesterday (although even that had a mountain of lettuce, cucumber and onion and I ate all that too).

Last year I managed to lose a lot of 'puppy fat' around my stomach just from crunches and weightlifting, whilst also putting weight on my arms and chest. Since then I've put a bit of tum back on but... I know I could lose it again if it seemed necessary, but it doesn't. I'm lucky to have retained a decent metabolism even at 21, and can eat a lot of crap without ever really gaining too much.

As it slows down I'll probably have to start the serious exercising again.... Biggest issue is that since I moved to my new flat there's no room for weightlifting except perhaps curls :/

breakfast like a king

lunch like a queen

dinner like a pauper .

is a phrase thats been around along time and with good reason, studys have proved that people who consume 30-50% of thier calories with breakfast put on less over a 3 year period than the ones who took in around 11%

its something to do with it revving up the metabolism and giving it time to use the calories within the day