NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Tips for Losing Weight

A nice post Christmas idea, share weight losing tips that work for you or not.

If you're not really a gym person I say the best way to losing weight starts with your diet. I find not eating after 9pm to REALLY work wonders, especially for us internet users we have the tendency to stay up late and take a few nibbles. Eating late in the night is probably the easiest way to gain fat as you are less mobile, burning less fat as you would during the day or at the time you are most active.

This is probably the easiest tip to begin with as having less energy during the night would allow you to sleep more easily and it would set you up nicely for breakfast (and also for the gym the next day).

Stop eating.

Or:

No more sweets except Wine Gums, alcohol no more than 1 unit per day, ideally no more than 5 per week. No more sugary drinks.

That works too, I save my sweeties and chocs for the weekend only. I think its just all about conditioning your mind to not be so glutenous (sp). Its all in the mind.

Also, make sure you drink more water, it helps you to feel full - especially as a lot of people don't drink enough water and mistake dehydration for thirst.

Healthiest way to lose weight: Don't eat and throw up:heh:

Nah but I've lost a good amount of weight from doing the following:

I gave up meat, soda, and ALL sweets.

I eat a nice big breakfast, some water and fruit for lunch, and no dinner.

Cut your limbs off. Instant weight loss.

Its a win, win situation really.

I just excerise more and eat less junk food. Simple really...

Wear a corset 24/7.

You won't be able to eat.

:heart:

You turn me on more and more every post.

I've got something you might like to chow down on.

It's a big plate of noodles I made earlier. I am a useless cook.

Anyway, where was I? Don't try to lose weight too quickly, it'll only end up back on quicker than it went.

Healthiest way to lose weight: Don't eat and throw up:heh:

Nah but I've lost a good amount of weight from doing the following:

I gave up meat, soda, and ALL sweets.

I eat a nice big breakfast, some water and fruit for lunch, and no dinner.

I don't think it's very healthy to skip any of your meals though. =/

Anyway, my goal since today is also to lose weight again, though I'm not sure yet how to handle it. I think I'll stop eating croissants and other such things and just stick with normal dark bread. And less cookies and more fruit. I already only drink water (and some chocolate milk in the morning) so that's not too bad.

And I guess exercise. Have to find the time to start doing that again. =O

All i eat is dinner and if i'm up in time then i might have some breakfast but thats about it for me.

I don't think it's very healthy to skip any of your meals though. =/

Absolutely, skipping meals is unhealthy and can cause to a messup with blood sugar, which gives you hunger pangs and then makes you eat loads of crap and gain weight. I think it's actually better for losing weight to eat 4-5 meals a day.

My tips for losing weight, less beer, less chocolate, more salad and fruit and running and any other exercise that isnt anaerobic.

:heart:

You turn me on more and more every post.

I've got something you might like to chow down on.

You're making me hungry now.:blush:

*Cough* *ahem* ooh...

Back on topic... gosh.

Anywayso. I'm planning on a gruelling regime of...gruel.

And exercise to get back to my weight division so I can start fighting again. Tomorrow morning sees day one in the running-round-of-the-apartment-complex exercise regime. Hopefully my stomach will begin to even out and I can go back to the pounding of other half naked men in the boxing ring.

Does anyone know if sparkling water is just as good to drink as normal water? Cause it's what I drink (usually about one and a half litres per day, which isn't enough yet), but I'm not sure it has the same effects as normal water (which I really don't like as much). =/

Also, I know that when I do start losing weight, it'll be in the wrong places first. Like my boobs. And the butt will stay as big as ever. =(

Well, work that trunk, girl! Walk more and you'll be surprised! My ass goes from pair of water balloons to peach in a handkerchief in no time if I spend an hour a day walking!

Don't eat too much sugary stuff and cut down on the size of what you normally eat a bit, don't starve yourself obviously.

Also walk everywhere. Not too hard a choice in London because its an awesome alternative to the tube.

Also, I know that when I do start losing weight, it'll be in the wrong places first. Like my boobs. And the butt will stay as big as ever. =(

Thats just inconvient for many reasons, surely.

I mean, if you significantly go down on bust you'de have to buy new bras... Not to mention... you know... boobs are awesome when a decent size :p.

*Quickly changes subject*

Ah the joys of being male. Alot of my clothes that i've had for a while have become really, really baggy. I have this chocolate brown fleecy top that used to fit perfectly. Now its pretty huge, its the one in my avatar.

Well, work that trunk, girl! Walk more and you'll be surprised! My ass goes from pair of water balloons to peach in a handkerchief in no time if I spend an hour a day walking!

Guess I should start walking the dog a bit more. Or to be more precise, let her walk me around.

Thats just inconvient for many reasons, surely.

I mean, if you significantly go down on bust you'de have to buy new bras... Not to mention... you know... boobs are awesome when a decent size :p.

*Quickly changes subject*

Ah the joys of being male. Alot of my clothes that i've had for a while have become really, really baggy. I have this chocolate brown fleecy top that used to fit perfectly. Now its pretty huge, its the one in my avatar.

It's very very annoying. When I gain weight it almost instantly goes towards my stomach and butt/hips, pretty much nothing towards the boobs (which wouldn't be too bad if they gained some weight). But then when losing weight, the stomach and butt are the last to be affected by it. Extremely annoying for buying clothes. Cause pants might fit me around the waist perfectly, but they won't fit around my thighs, so I have to buy bigger sizes. Booooh.

*rant over*

It's very very annoying. When I gain weight it almost instantly goes towards my stomach and butt/hips, pretty much nothing towards the boobs (which wouldn't be too bad if they gained some weight). But then when losing weight, the stomach and butt are the last to be affected by it. Extremely annoying for buying clothes. Cause pants might fit me around the waist perfectly, but they won't fit around my thighs, so I have to buy bigger sizes. Booooh.

*rant over*

I can understand there. I have really big hips for a guy and with my waist shrinking i have to have to tighten my belt quite alot for it to fit propperly.

I'm like a 34" waist now, i used to be 38"! And my hips are like... 38" T__T

Eat fish, like tuna and salmon, that'll make you lose weight ...Unless you eating it with chocolate which wouldn't.

My weakness is bread. <3 bread.

I find not eating after 9pm to REALLY work wonders, especially for us internet users we have the tendency to stay up late and take a few nibbles.

Woops, that might be a reason why. I usually have a couple of sandwiches or something before i go to bed. I'm always hungry around that time though :S.

Get that Hovis Best of Both stuff. Its far better for you than white bread...apparently.

Eat fish, like tuna and salmon, that'll make you lose weight ...Unless you eating it with chocolate which wouldn't.

My weakness is bread. <3 bread.

I eat tuna salad on my bread every day. I don't think it's helping me in losing weight. =P

And yes, bread is <3!

Get that Hovis Best of Both stuff. Its far better for you than white bread...apparently.

The darker the bread the better I think. We have really nice dark bread here and I love it. Lots of grains and stuff, which is supposed to help your digestive system I think. Yummm, bread.

Even if Tuna doesn't help you to lose weight, its got a hell of alot of really good natural oils such as Omega 3 and contains mucho protein.

I eat alot of tuna.. alot.

My diet consists mainly of Pitta Bread! I eat too much! :D

i should probably do more exercise but i don't feel like a need to lose weight yet! but if my not very active lifestyle and continueous eating keeps up i'm on a slippery road in becoming obese..... :)

wait that was more like a tip for gaining weight. :blank: