NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Jungle Run!!

When you were younger or if you are still at a young age, were/are there any TV 'gameshows' you ever wanted to go on?

I just saw some of this programme called Jungle Run on ITV. Anyone watch/seen this TV programme?

I thought it looked great; it's like a kids version of 'The Crystal Maze' which was one of my favourite ever programmes as a kid!!

I'd have loved to go on 'The Crystal Maze' when I was young (but I wasn't an adult, so i couldn't!!)

If I was 10/12 (whatever), no doubt I'd love to go on Jungle Run! (And it gives away great prizes! A Gameboy or DS is the 2nd or 3rd best prize!)

Too young for the Crystal Maze, Too old for Jungle Run!!

Any TV shows you guys would have liked to have been able to go on?

Remember that TV show Nightmare (from about 10 years ago)? That was AMAZING!!

How about Fun House?!!

Anyone watch/seen this amazing TV programme on ITV!!

I think it's great; it's like a kids version of 'The Crystal Maze' which was one of my favourite ever programmes as a kid!!

If I was 10/12 (whatever) I'd absolutley love to go on Jungle Run;

I'd go on it now, but i'm too old! unless I become a celebrity that is and go on a celebrity edition (happened to notice a coronation street celeb edition the other day)!

Too young for the Crystal Maze, Too old for Jungle Run! Not Fair!!

And they give great prizes! A Gameboy or DS is usually the 2nd or 3rd best prize!

Please tell me this is all a big joke.

Please tell me this is all a big joke.
Why would it be a joke?

Maybe I haven't seen it enough to realise it's rubbish, but from the couple of times i've seen bits of it, i thought it looked like a good show.

Bring back 'The Crystal Maze' I say!

Theres a program on called 50/50, a bunch of peple from my year (50-beleive it or not) got picked to go, i wasnt it really pissed me off i just missed out on my chance to go on tv.

I watched it anyway, they lost...

crystal maze was great :D i watch knightmare sometimes when its on challenge.TV

jungle run is no where near as good :(

i remember fun house i remember being jealous of the 2 in my year that got to be on fun house ( they lost haw haw and got lapped on the go-karts)

Theres a program on called 50/50, a bunch of peple from my year (50-beleive it or not) got picked to go, i wasnt it really pissed me off i just missed out on my chance to go on tv.

I watched it anyway, they lost...

Good God, 50/50 is TERRIBLE.

fun house was great,

And they've all been rubish since. I'm sure we've had a funhouse bumming session before though.

Since you have changed the first post I will correspond to that. I would of loved to go on Fun House when I was littler. It looked like so much fun! As a big kid realyl I would like to go on Dick and Dom.. hehe, I bet no one here will agree with me...

I would like to go on Dick and Dom.. hehe, I bet no one here will agree with me...

No, I'd imagine quite a few people would like to go on the show. With knives.

'Knightmare' is clearly the greatest show ever made. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Wrong, and ugly.

Crystal maze is the daddy of all game shows, nothing will beat it, nothing you hear *shakes fist*

The bits i've seen of jungle runs looks bad very very bad.

Get your own back was quite good, fun house, knightmare was awesome.

Funhouse & Crystal Maze kick EVERYONES arses...end of!!

Fun House; It's a whole lotta fun......prizes to be one...something something show...something something goes!!

No it wasn't.

(15 blah blah)

yes it was, your telling me you never wanted to cover your dad in slime :p

Fun House, Crystal Maze [i actually did a version in Blackpool] and Knightmare all deserve respect.

If by slime you mean sulphuric acid.

He doesnt have to go on the show to do that.....Bet hes already done it.

And i still say go fun house

Nope, I would of rather slimed those bratty kids. "I hate my Dad as he doesn't let me play my trombone at nightime" etc. They never had good reasons...

Nope, I would of rather slimed those bratty kids. "I hate my Dad as he doesn't let me play my trombone at nightime" etc. They never had good reasons...

and as well as that the parents took it all in good fun, even tho they wer gettin humiliated! :heh:

They should have put them in speedos then dropped them in...that would have humiliated them especially if they were fat :)

The only kids gameshow I remember being on tv was 'Funhouse' and 'get your own back'

Only one show should be talked about in this topic.

Fun House

It had it all Pat Sharp, awesome theme tune, Pat's mullet, 80's-ness, fun games, go karts, lame prizes, the odd good prize, the cockeral and the blonde twins.

Fun house! the twins oh my the twins!

i used to love the crystal maze, i even went to the thing at blackpool where you go around and do crystal maze type games, think its changed to splashworld or something now :(

Sign in to follow this