Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The General Public

Ashley

Some people can be such wankers, just got back from walking my dog and as we entered the lobby of our flats my dog ran close to this black guy and he went to hit her, I got straight in his face and shouted at him 'you hit my dog and I'll flatten you', you should have seen him run. As he ran off he shouted 'if I see you without your dog I'm going to fuck you up'. You've got to laugh, he was clearly more scared of me than he was my dog.

What flavour dog do you have?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people can be such wankers, just got back from walking my dog and as we entered the lobby of our flats my dog ran close to this black guy and he went to hit her, I got straight in his face and shouted at him 'you hit my dog and I'll flatten you', you should have seen him run. As he ran off he shouted 'if I see you without your dog I'm going to fuck you up'. You've got to laugh, he was clearly more scared of me than he was my dog.
XD

i hate people who think they can do what they want.

What flavour dog do you have?

what he said^ (or she?)

Found out some guy who had been banned from the shop and arrested but granted bail because he stalked the manager came in today (when I was on my break, TYPICAL >_<) and he went outside the store and the security guards got him. He'll be going to jail.

Apparently he sent love letters and baby photos of himself to my manager and she got really creeped out. Her husband even pinned him against a wall to scare him but it didn't work because the guy went to the head office and complained saying that guy was a hired actor, and he knew this because he was married to the manager O.o CREEPY.

You get some weird people.

Found out some guy who had been banned from the shop and arrested but granted bail because he stalked the manager came in today (when I was on my break, TYPICAL >_<) and he went outside the store and the security guards got him. He'll be going to jail.

Nah, Ive got a pretty good lawyer.

Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Yes, he's being totally irrational being prepared to defend himself from what is famously a cute and cuddly breed of dog. Wait, damn it, I did it again! I mixed up "cute and cuddly" with "aggressive and violent".

In hindsight, that rabbit I ordered for my sister as a birthday prezzie is gonna be one nasty son of a bitch... :wink:

i hate people who think they can do what they want.

Yeah, like let their notoriously violent breed of dog run around as it pleases near other people. :indeed:

Yes, he's being totally irrational being prepared to defend himself from what is famously a cute and cuddly breed of dog. Wait, damn it, I did it again! I mixed up "cute and cuddly" with "aggressive and violent".

In hindsight, that rabbit I ordered for my sister as a birthday prezzie is gonna be one nasty son of a bitch... :wink:

Yeah, like let their notoriously violent breed of dog run around as it pleases near other people. :indeed:

their not really bad.

its how they are brought up.. LIKE ALL DOGS.. that effects it.

ibet it wasnt foaming at the mouth, snarling and growling at him while dragging rokhead through cabinets along the way.

it was an over reaction, its like labeling all asain people as suicide bombers...

ANd you know that this dog was being aggressive and violent?

ANd you know that this dog was being aggressive and violent?

No, it might be the nicest dog ever, but as far as I, and the guy knew, it's probably like a normal Staffordshire bull terrier, and therefore most likely to be overly aggressive, and even dangerous.

their not really bad.

it was an over reaction, its like labeling all asain people as suicide bombers...

Do you own a Staffordshire bull terrier by any chance?

Most are more aggressive than other dogs, and are infamous for being violent. The chances of a Moorish, Arabian, or Persian person being a suicide bomber are so low its negligible. The chances of a Staffordshire bull terrier being violent when aggressive is almost disturbingly high.

No, it might be the nicest dog ever, but as far as I, and the guy knew, it's probably like a normal Staffordshire bull terrier, and therefore most likely to be overly aggressive, and even dangerous.

Most are more aggressive than other dogs, and are infamous for being violent. The chances of a Moorish, Arabian, or Persian person being a suicide bomber are so low its negligible. The chances of a Staffordshire bull terrier being violent when aggressive is almost disturbingly high.

Maybe you should just not jump to conclusions and shut up.

i do own one lol, hes scared of plastic bags and anything that makes a noise

Provided you aren't scared of dogs, they won't go crazy on you unless they're trained to, or you do something stupid like hitting them, shouting at them, or trying to stare them down. So yeah, trying to hit dogs is stupid, whether or not you consider it cruel.

it just 'turns on' my dog if you hit him lol

exactly..

rokhed00 just said the dog ran up to the guy. It wasn't doing anything to him. The guy had no right to hid the dog regardless of what type of dog it was. And if the guy is kicking dogs for no reason he deserves to have his limbs bitten off by one.

Sorry but thats just complete bullshit.

Maybe if the guy was a complete stranger and didn't know me and my dog you might have a point, but he's a big mouthed wanker who is well known on my estate for causing trouble. It's not the first time he's started trouble over my dog, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

It is easy to see how you would be under the misconception that someone like him would think something like that about the breed of dog, because people like him bring them up to be violent, but my dog is so friendly the only thing he was in danger of was being licked, and he knows it. Do you seriously think someone who is scared of a dog would go out of their way to provoke it, if it was as aggressive as you're supposing it would have his arm off as soon as he took a swing.

BTW, Staffys are well known for their good temperament, not bad.

Maybe if the guy was a complete stranger and didn't know me and my dog you might have a point, but he's a big mouthed wanker who is well known on my estate for causing trouble. It's not the first time he's started trouble over my dog, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

It is easy to see how you would be under the misconception that someone like him would think something like that about the breed of dog, because people like him bring them up to be violent, but my dog is so friendly the only thing he was in danger of was being licked, and he knows it. Do you seriously think someone who is scared of a dog would go out of their way to provoke it, if it was as aggressive as you're supposing it would have his arm off as soon as he took a swing.

BTW, Staffys are well known for their good temperament, not bad.

mine truly is scared of everything lol.

fire works

crackling bags

rattles etc

but he loves bottles :D

I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm basing my accusations on what is well known about them. They must be pretty bad, or the lawmakers in Winnipeg, Ontario, all of Australia, all of New Zealand, all of Norway, all of France, all of the UK, all of Denmark, and various states, cities, and counties in the US that have laws either outright banning, restricting the sale or instructing their control in public are just having a laugh.

Your call.

You should have learned by now to know I don't state things without being able to back them up...

i do own one lol

So you're obviously totally unbiased.... :indeed:

Sorry but thats just complete bullshit.

Hang on a sec, I'm confused. Which bits the bullshit: the part were I don't call everyone who may be a Muslim a terrorist or the part were I make an obvious statement?

Well, if I'm right about Staffordshire bull terriers, and you're right about this guy and his reasons for popularity (or lack there of), then I propose a GLA-backed insertion of your dog into his bedroom late at night, preferably after you train her that scrotum's contain really, really nice doggie treats.

I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm basing my accusations on what is well known about them. They must be pretty bad, or the lawmakers in Winnipeg, Ontario, all of Australia, all of New Zealand, all of Norway, all of France, all of the UK, all of Denmark, and various states, cities, and counties in the US that have laws either outright banning, restricting the sale or instructing their control in public are just having a laugh.

Hang on a sec, I'm confused. Which bits the bullshit: the part were I don't call everyone who may be a Muslim a terrorist or the part were I make an obvious statement?

Your "obvious statement" that is in fact just not true. Staffies are not banned or restricted from sale in this country, they dont even have to wear a muzzle when out in public. To quote the dangerous dogs act:

Section 1 of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 prohibits four types of dog:

* the Pit Bull Terrier

* the Japanese tosa

* the Dogo Argentino

* the Fila Brasileiro

It is an offence to own or keep any of the above types of dog, unless it is on the Index of Exempted Dogs and is in compliance with the requirements. In any event it is an offence to breed from, sell or exchange (even as a gift) such a dog, irrespective of whether it has been placed on the Index of Exempted Dogs. Page 3 of Annex A provides further details about the Index.

Cant see anything about Staffies in there :wtf: Can't speak about the other countries because well I just cant be bothered to look.

I have been in contact with loads of Staffies throughout my life (My uncle used to breed them) and not once have I felt like I was going to be attacked in fact most of them are complete wallys and get scared by the slightest noise. Heck my uncles current dog gets traumatised by Christmas Crackers.

Cant see anything about Staffies in there :wtf: Can't speak about the other countries because well I just cant be bothered to look.

For someone who has as much contact as you do, I'd expect that you would know that Staffordshire bulls are a type of fighting terrier... :indeed:

For someone who has as much contact as you do, I'd expect that you would know that Staffordshire bulls are a type of fighting terrier... :indeed:

Yeah they where, but since dogfighting was made illegal in this country in the 1800's they have had the violence breed out of them. While obviously as with any dog saying they will never be violent just wouldnt be true. But they are no more dangerous then any other breed of dog. And certainly not more aggresive then other dogs.

Infact if you read this report you'll see that in the peroid of 1979 - 1998 there was only one Terrier related human death and it doesn even say what type of Terrier it was.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/duip/dogbreeds.pdf

they are usually brilliant around people.

its when they feel threatened by other dogs it turns nasty, and unless trained they are almost impossible to be pulled from the fight.

and by god it hurts when they are pulling towards other barking dogs.

Why has this thread turned into an argument? :wtf:

fish stated something that wasnt true. as hed never owned one.

Yeah they where, but since dogfighting was made illegal in this country in the 1800's they have had the violence breed out of them. While obviously as with any dog saying they will never be violent just wouldnt be true. But they are no more dangerous then any other breed of dog. And certainly not more aggresive then other dogs.

Infact if you read this report you'll see that in the peroid of 1979 - 1998 there was only one Terrier related human death and it doesn even say what type of Terrier it was.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/duip/dogbreeds.pdf

all dogs can be violent if provoked, just like all people can.

if you feel threatened, you either fight or run. same with dogs.

staffys with other dogs chose to fight. but all ive met/seen have LOVED people, but hated dogs.

Terrier breeds are generally bold, inquisitive and fearless. The Staffie is renowned for its reliability as a family dog, with special emphasis on their reliability with children.

Your call.

Yeah, it is my call, fine. My call that rokhed's dog did nothing to harm or scare the guy.

If you knew anything about rokhed, you'd know he's a dog lover, a guy that loves dogs so much wouldn't train one to be a vicious little bastard.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!