N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

YAY! Quite surprised, I thought you were going to wait til post-Angel? Did you follow everything? Took me 2 or 3 times to do so. Plus watching the whole season helps to, little things are remarked that are picked up later. But regardless, Nikki is thrilled;

big_love_3.jpg

Well I was, but then the other day I tried to use the internet less than usual and remembered I had Big Love on my compute' stored away somewhere.

I love Amanda Seyfried's face and opinion.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop posting pictures and please use words to elaborate on reactions to tv shows. It's what the thread it for, and it's very much appreciated when you can encourage discussion amongst us. I've seen all of angel and i have no idea what the fuck either of you are on about.

And I'm a mod and I can say shit like that. So there.

If you can't take it then get back.

(Admittedly chairs made no sense to anyone, but it was a mild reference for me. Mine was my review of Angel, with both pictures being relevant imo [considering "of course" is what I said out loud during the end of "The Trial". :) )

I agree mit J. Pictoral representations are fine, but you need words. Pictures are more polysemic anyway, so essentially you could be being misinterpreted anyway. That Angel pic could mean a number of things (yay its them two, "hold me!", "I'm crying" etc etc)

Party Down 2.01 and 2.02

An unexpected surprise last night. Shame Fox have stolen Lynch but Megan Mullally does a decent enough job (in what I presume is an intentionally bad wig...). Kinda quiet but I presume that's the intention; the slightly older person whose just there for her daughter Endurance (a great Hollywood name). I love that they had a conversation about Entourage as its been described as the more realistic version of Entourage. And umm...yeah. Fun :)

24 : 8 : 6-7

Honestly, Dana Walsh/Katee Sackhoff makes me so so horny. The way she looks in this, her sexy as hell tight purple shirt, showcasing her exquisite breasts and her

Sexy smouldering evil look.

Her ; 10/10

Episode ; 8.6/10

Season ; 9/10 (becoming one of my favourites, its been great)

Sweeeeet. I'm about on episode 8 I think and I can sum it up in several words.

Amazing, great acting, fucking awesome non-cliched characters, fucking boner making, sexy, awesome, gorey, winblog, prossilol, gasp!, good cliffhangers, great dialogue.

Underrated tbh. I LOVE True Blood.

I'm so dubious.

I've only heard good things, but I've only heard 3 opinions.

I'm just scared of Vampire shyte.

Its not vampire shyte though. Its a really good mythology. And vampire mythology can be amazing when not in the hands of ....well anyone but Stephanie Meyer (Twishite writer?).

Outrageous and unfounded claims that will be ignored until proper proof is provided.

I dont need proof, its not like you could provide proof that its a good show. As with everything its just down to opinion. Now Paj has heard opinions from more than 3 people and not all of it was good.

Angel Season 3 Episode 1 "Heartthrobs"

Re: The epilogue

"Life's full of suprises"

I love.

So obviously I've finished season 2.

I was kinda "*shrug*" regarding the epic adventure at the end, considering I hate medieval shyte, but it was done decently, and Fred seems like she might be interesting. Also nice to see Lorne be a proper member of the team/nice to see his origins.

Something is clearly brewing with Cordelia's visions becoming more painful and I'm ready for it.

I'm not sure about Gunn, he doesn't seem like a particularly interesting character yet, and very out of place. His backstory and bits just seem very added on, or something. I don't really get why he's even on the team. Yeah he hunts Vampires and is good, but he had a team before hand and has people to look after, why not just stay with them and be in contact with Angel Investigations, so the two can work in tandem? Oh well.

I'm so dubious.

I've only heard good things, but I've only heard 3 opinions.

I'm just scared of Vampire shyte.

It's not Twilight. It sticks to the true vampires like they burn in sunlight instead of sparkling like a princess' tiara. I advise you to give it more of a chance.

When is it going to come on terrestrial!?

It's supposed to be on very soon, I think I might actually watch it again when it comes on I loved it that much. It's just seriously awesome.

But I thought that Season One was awesome and I thought they couldn't top it and yet they have. It's quite rare that I'd think any season is better than the first. The only show to ever do that with me was Dexter (Season Four was awesome) but True Blood's second season was fantastic. Brilliant acting, great story, great direction...roll on season three!

Edited by Animal

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!