NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

The Crystal Maze

Think it was one of the first episodes ever. Anyway, the show is amazing but this team were SOOOO bad. Especially this one idiotic chick. First of all she was in a easy mystery challenge (easy to escape I mean) she was just standing next to the door. Everyone was SCREAMING at her to come out saying YOU'VE GOT 5 SECONDS! and she was just slacking off. Eventually she turned around casually, and was locked out cos she was like 2 seconds late.

Then she was bought out and allowed to continue her tyranny in a later puzzle. Putting different shaped blocks in the wall. RIDICULOUSLY infant challenge, and easy, and she was being a complete spastic about it. Not even stepping back so she could see the shapes. Then other people in the team were idiots. They won like 4 crystals in total.

It was painful to watch.

Show as a whole - 10/10 its The Crystal Maze

Episode - 2/10 Soooooooo frustrating!

Dollhouse episodes 3-7

Wow, this offers some quality entertainment!

I could see my self getting bored of the formula by episode 5 (though still enjoying it) but luckily they shook things up come episode 6 and 7 and I think it elevated itself into fantastic. I really like Sierra. :)

Also:

i4mt05.gif

5 and a half Bear out of 7. I hope they can keep this up.

Did they ever explain how it spread about so quickly?

It was spread by touch.

That it? I was wondering how it got to Dollhouse that quickly, almost as if it went through the phone lines when Topher [Who needs a good shit kicking] was talking to someone.

na- he tested a dose on that active, then gave her a high five.

Ah right, I thought he put it in then slammed a vaccine.

He still needs a good shit kicking.

Yeah, that's why it's like "It's spread through *touches DeWitt's arm*...touch" *oh shit* *she gets high*

And so on.

*Spoiler warnings are flung out the window*

Although I didn't read em as soon as I realised. Keep dat shit on the DL yo!

*Spoiler warnings are flung out the window*

Although I didn't read em as soon as I realised. Keep dat shit on the DL yo!

SHHHH!

Just watch it, everyone else has.

How I Met Your Mother - Murtagh

Robin as Barney's whatever (sponsor? manager?) was amusing and another good example of how they can take something absurd and turn it into a decent enough story.

Gossip Girl - Remains of the J

Drama, backstabbing, scandel, emotional...ness. All as should be. Although no new ep til April 20th? Frak man.

Heroes - In Asylum

Bleh. Okay. About 30 minutes too long.

Chuck - Chuck versus the Broken Heart

Tricia Helfer! As a secret agent! Who loves guns! (which includes a great scene which doesn't try to be coy with the gun = phallus idea) And went undercover as a stripper!

Other stuff happened too.

Chuck - Chuck versus the Broken Heart

Tricia Helfer! As a secret agent! Who loves guns! (which includes a great scene which doesn't try to be coy with the gun = phallus idea) And went undercover as a stripper!

Other stuff happened too.

Unfortunately a cat fight wasn't one of them.

Yeah but Forrest was a professional, it wouldn't have been in character (as erection making as it would have been). We got the "smack my bitch up" fight earlier in the season.

Gossip Girl - Remains of the J

Drama, backstabbing, scandel, emotional...ness. All as should be. Although no new ep til April 20th? Frak man.

WHAT! :o

Tell me this is some kind of sick joke. :p They already had that month long break! Damn them to hell. I'm about to watch it, so I'll insert my review here, when I have.

Heroes - In Asylum

Bleh. Okay. About 30 minutes too long.

I agree. They seem to be getting into a habit where they get two+ characters together and have them sitting around talking bollocks. It could easily have done with the Petrelli's not involved, with Noah once again letting them go.

The combination of Sylar and Baldy [although he's an annoying fuck] was interesting.

Plus, aren't churches free from goverment control or whatever. I've seen people take asylum in them before.

Plus who can really be scared of Danko. He looks like a smaller skinnier Dan Butler

Yeah my previous post on Big Love wasn't clearly thought-out, so you should probably just ignore it. I know it's not made-up :P Up to s02e03 (the episode I started watching a season ago before i realised it wasn't right...) so no more spoiled show for me!

Castle bored me faster this week. Only managed 8 minutes. Doubt I'll be trying it again.

Chuck is becoming background TV that I watch while I surf. If Awesome actually turned round a little bit quicker... could've been interesting.

House was filler, but presented in a novel way.

Kings - seen all 4 episodes so far, and it is seriously shaping up to be my BSG replacement. Seriously. it's got a rich bunch of source material that it will no doubt depend on, though this will no doubt attract some complaints of unoriginality... But it has great characters and a strong script. Check eeet out now

Gossip Girl - Remains Of The J *Couple of spoliers...but, aren't there always?*

Brilliant episode. Serena is annoying me a little now, but I'm loving how they totally messed everything up during the episode. Blair and Nate, Vanessa and Chuck, I love it. It's nice to finally see Vanessa being the Blaire wannabe she so obviously always has been, so I'm hoping for some utterly bitchy acts by her during the next episode, otherwise it's a missed oppurtunity. Though, if they ever make Blair anything other than the cold-hearted bitch who ever so often begrudgingly does the right thing, I'll go mental.

Will & Grace - some random eps

Hilarious! I laughed so hard when Karen was doing a rendition of It's Not Unusual. Also, this:

Will: You've got to get out of here, right now!

Grace: *takes a breath* You want me to get out! *takes a bigger breath* You're wearing a robe! *takes a bigger breath* I can smell orange juice! *takes an even bigger breath* ...I have no idea what's going on.

Edited by Slaggis

House Season 4

Not a very popular season with the critics, but I loved it. The new characters were a breath of fresh air, plenty of intresting case's and humourous quotes from House, and the final 2 parter was shocking. Season 5 could be very intresting.

I thought s04 was pretty good. I think 3 is my favourite, but the whittling down of cast members is superb fun. 5's been a bit lacking so far, if I'm honest.

I'm back up with House- or at least on my way. I've been enjoying it as ever- I wouldn't say it's weaker really.

edit: only seen up to the episode with the agrophobe. spoilarz etc.

The Crystal Maze

Think it was one of the first episodes ever. Anyway, the show is amazing but this team were SOOOO bad. Especially this one idiotic chick. First of all she was in a easy mystery challenge (easy to escape I mean) she was just standing next to the door. Everyone was SCREAMING at her to come out saying YOU'VE GOT 5 SECONDS! and she was just slacking off. Eventually she turned around casually, and was locked out cos she was like 2 seconds late.

Then she was bought out and allowed to continue her tyranny in a later puzzle. Putting different shaped blocks in the wall. RIDICULOUSLY infant challenge, and easy, and she was being a complete spastic about it. Not even stepping back so she could see the shapes. Then other people in the team were idiots. They won like 4 crystals in total.

It was painful to watch.

Show as a whole - 10/10 its The Crystal Maze

Episode - 2/10 Soooooooo frustrating!

WHERE'S THE CRYSTAL?!?!?!?!?!?!

Eastenders: Hour special

It was actually really good til the ending imo.

58 minutes: 7/10

2 minutes: 1/10

Inbetweeners - S2e1

That was literally the best thing I've watched in ages.

I nearly cried when Neil was pummelling the fish, aahaha genius!! And good old spectacular cringe moments with the Yoda impressions

10 / 10 (It really was that funny)

Just saw that Dollhouse. Very, very good i thought. Loads of interesting tidbits. Information on how the Dollhouse started obviously stems from that Rossum building. Flashbacks were great, as were the comedy moments with them all tripping out on the drug, haha. Good twist as well. I literally thought, hang on, it's him! Right before it was revealed, so kudos to them for that.

Also, Echo in that skirt and leggings? Yowza!