N-Europe

Merry Christmas Eve

Fierce_LiNk

Me and the fellas were up and about at midnight after seeing them play at a gig :) And we went to tescos to get some food and there was a HUGE queue just to get in at the christmas eve opening at midnight O.o its was so crowded, but was good fun because we saw a few drunk or sober people dressed up and clapped them as they went past. Good times =]

Me and the fellas were up and about at midnight after seeing them play at a gig :) And we went to tescos to get some food and there was a HUGE queue just to get in at the christmas eve opening at midnight O.o its was so crowded, but was good fun because we saw a few drunk or sober people dressed up and clapped them as they went past. Good times =]

I had that at my local Tescos on Friday! except it was 9:00 in the morning but cars were lined up down the street just to get in!!! It was Madness. :)

Today i went to London to help the homeless and i'm now probably going to have a nice relaxing evening ,as it was quite tiring, and watch Scrubs/Play Mario galaxy/Surf the internet. :D

I'm also having Shepards Pie tonight. :smile: