NEurope
Tellyn

Muppets Christmas Carol

Channel Five. Now.

This is arguably the greatest Christmas movie ever, and reminds me so much of my early childhood. I used to watch it all the time. :D "Come on in, and know me better man!"

I like it too.

But I'm starting to wonder if maybe there should just be a generic xmas movies thread?

This'll be the second time i've watched it since the beginning of December. Great film :D

I was hearing strange noises what sounded like Gorons coming from the other room so i went to investigate and saw that this classic Christmas Movie is on! :D

and now i'm watching it. :grin:

It's a day too early.. It use to always be on Christmas Eve. Better early than never I suppose.

I'm watching this now, started just as the first spirit buggered off. A quick check on IMDB shows the voice of her is one of the dykes from Hollyoaks.

I chose to watch The Great Escape instead.

But, I love this film with a passion. It was a hard decision over which film to watch.

"We're Marley and Marley....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I'm starting to wonder if maybe there should just be a generic xmas movies thread?

Aren't we all.

If anyone hasn't seen this, get the DVD.

"DOOMED SCROOGE! You're doomed for all time! Your future is a horror story written by your crimes!"

I chose to watch The Great Escape instead.

But, I love this film with a passion. It was a hard decision over which film to watch.

"We're Marley and Marley....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As soon as i finished watching the movie i youtubed that. I lol'ed :heh:

I missed it yesterday, tried to find a DVD in the stores today after work.. no luck :cry:

Tis a good movie, but i chose to watch Great Escape instead. Luckily i recorded it so i can watch it later on or something.

Recorded it yeaterday on my shiny new BT Vision box, and watching it now. It's probably my favourite Christmas film - such great songs!

Recorded it yeaterday on my shiny new BT Vision box, and watching it now. It's probably my favourite Christmas film - such great songs!

I agree!

"After all, there's only one more sleep til Christ-maaas....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"