NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bencallis

yey im in the money.

To anyone who has done these : Do you recieve any extra junk mail through the post after signing up and giving them your address?

its all good if you have a working fireplace though, free fuel to warm the house :)

its all good if you have a working fireplace though, free fuel to warm the house :)

yeah if your cold throw all the junk mail on, gives u a really intense heat for all of 30 seconds :heh:

Oh man more El dood brothers! I'm a maverick I might not do things the usual way but I get the job done! )

Heh, have you got the first series DVD? It's got the whole video for Jeremy' song. Tis Legendary. Second Series is out on DVD next week aswell which will be most excellent :grin:

My friend has the 1st series on DVD and I may have to buy the 2nd as I love it so much.

ITS NOT PISS!

Oh man more El dood brothers! I'm a maverick I might not do things the usual way but I get the job done! Wait Arragaun aren't you the dude whos starving himself for an xbox? How can you afford this as well (thats if your going to buy it)

Well my landlords pay for the tv license, and I have mates who'll buy the dvd as soon as they finished designing the cover art, I can scrounge with the best of them.

PS, I'm not gonna sign up to any of these things cause I can also paranoi with the best of them.

Edit:

Heh, have you got the first series DVD? It's got the whole video for Jeremy' song. Tis Legendary. Second Series is out on DVD next week aswell which will be most excellent :grin:

That video: fucking the best thing I've seen ever. Never seen better.

I know the catch.....He's cleverly using this thread for advertising. While hes showing you how much hes got, you are thinking this will make me money quick...but no. Evertime You click on a link, (say free fivers) he is getting money by refering you there. So he gets the money quick...er. And you cant be arsed to carry on doing the crap offers......Im clever me.

I know the catch.....He's cleverly using this thread for advertising. While hes showing you how much hes got, you are thinking this will make me money quick...but no. Evertime You click on a link, (say free fivers) he is getting money by refering you there. So he gets the money quick...er. And you cant be arsed to carry on doing the crap offers......Im clever me.

and you get bugger all yourself til you convince loads of people to join themselves.....ie pyramid scheme.

Oh its not a scam you see. What you do you see, you give 'em all your credit card numbers and if one of them's lucky you win a PRIZE!

Itas not a pryamid. I dont recieve nothing till you get to £25 anyway. The only catch is it takes up time.

Money supermarket had a problem a ferw days ago but willbe back up shortly.

Im not syaing it is better then a job it is just a way to get a bit of extra cash. On free fivers you can make around £4 a day yea it not al lot but it adds up. If you do say two sites thats around £8 a day. Also when you buy things online you can get a % back say around 4% . Which is usefull for xmas.

This is noit like a prgram where I get a % of your earnings or you have to put anything in to it. If you look on the internet you will see al the sites listed on cashmakers are not scams.

If you go to mse (money saving experts). There are 100s and 100s of members who do these websites.

On free fivers you need £25 for it to be sent and they send out cheques on the 5th (was today this mounth as weekend). If you take a look at the freefivers forum in the next few days you will see happy people that have got there cheques. Like I said I will post mine when I recieve it.

Fior all of you that still dont beilve you look on google or something. Its not a scheme that will "get you rich instantly" like all that junk sold on ebay. Please take a look around the net before shouting at me etc.

There are even members on here that have recieved money. Thanks . Ben

All the cynics (me included) won't believe you more cause you write all that. No-one on this earth gives out free money without a reason/catch.

Itas not a pryamid. I dont recieve nothing till you get to £25 anyway. The only catch is it takes up time.

Doesnt that just make it a bad pyramid scheme?

All the cynics (me included) won't believe you more cause you write all that. No-one on this earth gives out free money without a reason/catch.

Its not free money . I said before like pricerunner dealtime and things get money of the store/site when they go via there link . Price runner then pays the site (eg freefivers) freefivers then pay you.

Pricerunner would get around 30p then freefivers get around 15p then you get around 10p .

The store/site do it so they get loads of visits and hopefully sales.

Price runner do it so they can get loads of people clicking (to earn more money).

Freefivers do it so they get more money.

We do it to get money :)

Don't worry, no one's gonna piss on your bonfire.

There's a new series on friday, I'm literally really really happy.

There is no bonfire!

...cos you keep pissing on it

Class.

I've not gootten anyone else to sign up and I've made £75 in 2 months, pretty good imo.

I've not gootten anyone else to sign up and I've made £75 in 2 months, pretty good imo.

Do you have the money? Can you touch it? Can you taste it? What does it taste like? "Did Grey Squirrel bring the Acorns?"

Do you have the money? Can you touch it? Can you taste it? What does it taste like? "Did Grey Squirrel bring the Acorns?"

Yes. Yes. Why would I want to? Like a cheque. I have no idea.

Have you ever ate a cheque? :wtf:

It sounds like a good idea if you're young, is there a minimum age?

But for anyone old enough they could be earning far more stacking shelves in their local supermarket.

Sameless self promotion bordering on autofellatio? On the internet?

Have you no shame, what would your mother think.

I will never pay attention to this scheme until you have a banner that at the least has none of that really bad jpg compression, and at the most is actually professional looking :p

Peep show mode.

The first thing that I want to tell you is this ISN'T Pyramid selling.

OH GOD I love Peep Show

Sign in to follow this