NEurope
Charlie

Flatmates who don't pull their weight

Indeed I did, at some length. Being able to vent my rage on this forum was the only thing that stopped me from committing multiple murder and then multiple suicide. It was a long year. They actually drove me to have a brief mental breakdown in the end. Finished their year, took straight off with the bleeding kettle. I had to boil the water for my tea in a pan for two weeks, the bastards.

lol yeh I remember now poor you hope your living with nicer people or by yourself now!

one of my flatmates is doing my nut in - seriously!

she is one of the most lazy selfish girls i have ever met (and i thought i had met the worst)

she refuses to do her dishes or ttidy them away - she wears hair extensions so im constantly finding ginger furballs everywhere - they clog up the drains so the shower turns into a swimming pool...

.. secondly.. i know everyone thinks they go go tu niversity fo study? right? but nu huh for her, she hasnt handed in a bit of her english coursework which counts for 50% iof her english module marks, and today she "forgot" and didnt know how to do her media workshop file... THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT GO TO CLASS

i seriously think i may have a breakdown - thank god tomorrow is holidays

.. secondly.. i know everyone thinks they go go tu niversity fo study? right?

People go to uni to study? Woah!

Anyway, in my time I had a few annoying housemates but nothing too major. If talking to them about such matters doesn't work then you just have to prevent them from creating such mess in the first place. Keep all the clean plates locked away so if they want to eat they have to clean up their old crap first. Its petty and requires some effort but it will force them to do a bit of cleaning up and ensure you have some clean plates to eat off.

I have to say its one of the few things I do not miss about uni at all.

People go to uni to study? Woah!

Anyway' date=' in my time I had a few annoying housemates but nothing too major. If talking to them about such matters doesn't work then you just have to prevent them from creating such mess in the first place. Keep all the clean plates locked away so if they want to eat they have to clean up their old crap first. Its petty and requires some effort but it will force them to do a bit of cleaning up and ensure you have some clean plates to eat off.

I have to say its one of the few things I do not miss about uni at all.[/quote']

she goes to party, i go to study... :(

augh - shes just pissing me off too much

tho she made me feel bad for going off to hand in my coursework today as when i came back she had the kitchen tided

i

Bleh, no such people in my flat. Social discipline is what makes the clock tick here :cool:

My friends are like that, except that I chose to live with them as they're my best buds. I've stopped giving a fuck to be honest.. I rant once in a while and they clean up.. eventually.

Jesus, if I get landed with people like that, things are not gonna end well. "When they strap me in the chair, let them know the murder was just."

If i ended up with people who didn't do their fair share, then there would be trouble. I would give them a few verbal warnings then i would stop tidying up until they can be bothered. And if that didn't work, then i would kick them out.

My flatmate is a fellow forumite, as such I feel I must profess he is a wholly pefect flatmate in all respects.

OK, it's now gone too far. He borrowed 24 Season 1 from me last week and handed it back without the outer sleave on the case and is adamant I didn't give it to him! I'm absolutely positive I did...

We have one of those; doesnt pull his weight and such. And I wasn't going to say anything (else it turns into a big "me too!" sesh) but I got home today and, bearing in mind everyone else has gone home for christmas and its just me here, he has cooked food and left his washing up on the side, not done. Was not impressed.