• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing the Haze demo again, and I do like it more than when I initially played it. I'll probably get this one when I have a spare £35 knocking around. I just hope the voice acting isn't that bad throughout the full game, especially the dying pilot... *cringe*

And I want to play as a Rebel and go nuts with Nectar grenades and see the effects!

Ive just created a japanese account on the PS3 and ive been watching some cool vids from their store. Battle Fantasia and DBZ both look great and im on downloading the demo for Siren. Also the jammy gits have Hard Edge in their PSOne section! I loved that game, bet we dont get it over here :(

Its quite good, not too different from the past few years but a good game nonetheless. I only got my PS3 today and this came with it but I already have it on the 360 so if you want you could buy it off me.

Also, how long does that Haze demo take to download, its crazy.

Its quite good, not too different from the past few years but a good game nonetheless. I only got my PS3 today and this came with it but I already have it on the 360 so if you want you could buy it off me.

Bout 5-10 minutes.

Unsure about it still, how much would you want for it?

Haze took 10mins for me.

All you guys it took 10odd minutes for, do you have wired or wireless connections? Also is your internet super duper speedy or anything?

My downloads from the PS Store take around half an hour to an hour using wireless. I heard the wireless is slow though. I have virgin broadband, which is came with a standardish package. Not sure speed it is though.

Also it runs smoothly whilst playing online so I don't mind too much if there is a particular problem with my PS3.

Originally Posted by Tapedeck

Unsure about it still, how much would you want for it?

Haze took 10mins for me.

Hmm that is odd, all my downloads are quite slow from PSN but I am using wireless, it could be slower despite me having a fast internet connection.

For PES2008 I was thinking £16 delivered, not sure what the PS3 version sells for at the moment.

All you guys it took 10odd minutes for, do you have wired or wireless connections? Also is your internet super duper speedy or anything?

My downloads from the PS Store take around half an hour to an hour using wireless. I heard the wireless is slow though. I have virgin broadband, which is came with a standardish package. Not sure speed it is though.

Also it runs smoothly whilst playing online so I don't mind too much if there is a particular problem with my PS3.

I use Wired, but just have a normal 4Mb speed usually.

Hmm that is odd, all my downloads are quite slow from PSN but I am using wireless, it could be slower despite me having a fast internet connection.

For PES2008 I was thinking £16 delivered, not sure what the PS3 version sells for at the moment.

Sounds like a good price...I'll get back in touch with you when I check some other online prices out ;)

My mates virgin b/band is shockingly slow for vc downloads on his wii. Takes an absolute age. Do they not cap d/load sppeds or sommat at peak times? try it at different times of the day...Not at like 5pm or other peak times.

Personally, I've downloaded on wireless and wired and both have been super-fast. No problems here. My internet is only 3mb too so it's prolly Virgin.

Perhaps you could do a DSL test online when downloading a demo/vid/game?

Just put on GTAIV for the first time in a week. Installed the update and now the fan on my PS3 is nuts. It just wont stop while playing GTA, its like playing on my f*cking 360. Has anyone else had this problem?

Is it possible to uninstall the update?

R* can suck by balls quite frankly.

Just put on GTAIV for the first time in a week. Installed the update and now the fan on my PS3 is nuts. It just wont stop while playing GTA, its like playing on my f*cking 360. Has anyone else had this problem?

Is it possible to uninstall the update?

R* can suck by balls quite frankly.

Have you played any other games this last week on your PS3? Has your fan been loud for those too? I'm guessing that it could be because this week has been the hottest in ages and maybe, possibly, your room temperature is setting the PS3 fan off.

No, really! A serious possibility!

I was thinking that but I was playing UT3 yesterday and I had the PS3 on for most of Sunday and it was fine. I'm in a really airy room. I'm pretty sure it is GTA becasue as soon as I selected the "quit game" option the fan stopped and everything went back to normal.

Probably was the heat. I got a fish tank in my bedroom and the temperature has been going up n up n up in there! I resorted to changing bits of the water with cold water every know and then (i have a tropical fish tank). Anyway back on playstation topic...

I posted this in the burnout thread but i'll post it here as well, i noticed burnout: paradise for £25 in ASDA yesterday, anyone who has been after one, go get it while it's still at that price!

anyone up for some GTA 4 online play tonight? havn't tried out any of the team or coop online modes yet...around 8ish is good for me...

I may be able to make it mate :) I'll try my best to get on at 8.

Oh, is Burnout Paradise good? The open city idea has me trembling (I do love Burnouts 1-3.) Just seems like a generic racer with some vast free roaming. (Doesn't GTA4 basically offer this?)

On the PS3 version can you have custom soundtracks?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!