Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I'm really looking forward to starting MGS2. I kind of knew what was going to happen because I'd seen my friend play and talk about it a lot. I know very little about MGS2 and virtually nothing about MGS3.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Lair is getting a patch which allows you to use the analogue sticks, methinks I will buy it now.

It'll be free right? It won't be included in this new 'pack' which is on the PSN this thursday will it?

Update on Disgaea. My play time is now around 85 hours, and Im on Chapter 10 of 14 of the main mission. 5/6 bonus missions...etc etc. This is surely going to be the most time Ive put into a single player game....which makes it...amazing.

Im disturbed I hadnt heard of this game before. Top 5 fav games series of all time easily.

You guys are joking about buying that game right? You know it got 4.9 on IGN?

I've had it since it was released in America and really enjoyed it!

Never had that much trouble flying the dragon with tilt controls, but must admit it'll be slightly easier with this new analogue controls patch!

I did the bit with Snake if thats what the Tanker is.

Such a wicked level. Really is. I can still remember getting excited watching the E3 trailer where snake arrives on the tanker and then all the enemies rappel down from a helicopter. Then you fight Olga (I think). The graphics were amazing at the time and still hold up well in this generation.

How I wish MGS4 will come out on the 360 soon....:cry: :cry:

Yeah, I loved that whole level! I can't believe there is an option to skip it!

You're right, the graphics still hold up really well...then again I have been playing MGS1 for about a week! :p

I'm easily more excited for MGS4 than GTAIV. I really can't wait!

EDIT: Can anyone explain how you hold guards up exactly??

Looks awesome. Really glad it's not web based, it should be more like XBL's Marketplace now.

Me too, new store looks really good. Should be much easier for finding what you're looking for.

Bought Motorstorm and Heavenly Sword yesterday. Got them pre owned for fairly cheap. Only had a quick play on Motorstorm so far, seems good although I think I'm probably going to get quite annoyed at it when I keep losing :p

Yeah, I loved that whole level! I can't believe there is an option to skip it!

You're right, the graphics still hold up really well...then again I have been playing MGS1 for about a week! :p

I'm easily more excited for MGS4 than GTAIV. I really can't wait!

EDIT: Can anyone explain how you hold guards up exactly??[/COLOR]

Sneak up behind them and hold SQUARE then when facing them point at their head or crotch, they should cower if they don't shoot off a limp with the Socom then they'll shake off their dogtag.

Sneak up behind them and hold SQUARE then when facing them point at their head or crotch, they should cower if they don't shoot off a limp with the Socom then they'll shake off their dogtag.

Cheers! I don't think I was aiming at their head. :heh:

EDIT: Just completed MGS2. It might just be my favorite game ever. I swear the first 3 hours and the last 3 hours were ALL cutscene...but I loved every second of it.

I was a bit annoyed she died in the end. She was a bit annoying but she grew on me.

So id Ocelot dead (or Liquid now) or whatever?

Cheers! I don't think I was aiming at their head. :heh:

EDIT: Just completed MGS2. It might just be my favorite game ever. I swear the first 3 hours and the last 3 hours were ALL cutscene...but I loved every second of it.

I was a bit annoyed she died in the end. She was a bit annoying but she grew on me.

So id Ocelot dead (or Liquid now) or whatever?

Im glad you liked it. If you like the story of 2 then you will LOVE the story of 3 as there is alot more emotion to it.

As for Heavenly Sword, I bought it a Christmas but I havent played it much at all. I really dont know why either because its very much like GoW and I love them games. I wouldnt care either I mean its not as if its a long game, think its about 6-7 hous long first time through.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!