Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

You need to spend an extra £60ish on the glasses.
So 3D-ready needs glasses, true 3D TV's don't?

The first reviewer said Samsung give away free pairs of glasses through their website (not sure it still applies as this review was a few months old).

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

So 3D-ready needs glasses, true 3D TV's don't?

The first reviewer said Samsung give away free pairs of glasses through their website (not sure it still applies as this review was a few months old).

nah thats not true...glasses free tv's are only in very early development and currently being shown...

hmm... so what's the difference?... is there a difference?... like I said they have two different categories, so there surely must be one.

Otherwise that seems like a really good deal compared to all others.

Edited by Retro_Link

I'm bored of games. Even Pokemon bores me. Did the third gym and haven't touched it for over a week.

Even with my new desktop, I'd rather spend time on Photoshop or Premiere Pro than play games. And I've bought about ten games off Steam since I've got it.

I've had Black Ops from LiveFilm for over three weeks now. Still haven't put the disk in my PS3.

I've gathered that with you lately mate you've hated everything!

Jesus! your opinion on Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit was shocking!

tumblr_lezkbawmgg1qae9vw.gif

My GOD! Let go of that!

Lately I've hated everything? Anything but, recently I've been a better mood than usual (bar the whole heart being stamped on thing). I only really play games when I'm bored so me not playing them is a good sign.

I haven't got a Platinum in over a year. I feel like a new man.

Yup it's a damn ghost town on here.

:o

Yeah true...sadly. Thanks for the heads up on gamerdork in the killzone thread. I have added their podcast to my itunes going to listen to it on way to work in the morning. Also read some of their site stuff...seriously considering signing up for forums!

I have a question: if I purchase a US copy of 3d Dot Heroes (since it's currently a bit hard to find here in Europe), will I be able to patch it (apparently there's an update available that adds some content), since the game isn't from the same region as the console?

I still don't own the console (funnily enough, I do own 5 games for it :D), so I'm not sure how it handles the access to patches and DLC for games of different regions.

Edited by Funktion

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!