• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

My fellow PS3 gamers.

You will be pleased to hear that i now have Modern Warfare 2 on PS3! (yes i know ive already got it on 360...)

I shall be joining in some NE gaming nights with it soon! :)

Nice. I've been keeping an eye out for the Xbox version pretty cheap, mainly due to having friends on LIVE who I want to play with.

well duh. Its am old pc game...

Fuck off Choze.

I have a lot of money that could be spent on games this Christmas, stuff like MW2 and ACII, but the fact is I wouldnt really buy those unless I really wanted them. Feel in the mood to conserve money until stuff things hit the bargain bin or for when Heavy Rain, BC2 or GoWIII hits. This year has just been a bit uninspired, and whilst those 3 mentioned arent all original, they appeal to me far more than the sequels mentioned at the top of this post.

You people buy the game twice?! I think that is a horrid waste of money!

What can i say, i have more money than sence! ;)

Especially when you consider how uninspired a game it is.

But i love the online!!!!

And now i can play with friends on both! :heh:

EDIT: Oh and congrats on another platinum Daft!

Anyone recommend any minis? Thought I'd look into them more now they're on PS3.

I cannot believe they have done this...It's just sooooooo stupid...Minis havn't been performing well and come under criticism for lack of killer app and lack of support safe from ports. So rather than stick to their guns and support it and get some more developers making games, why not bung it on another system and hope people will just bye them...when they won't look good at all due to the resolution details...the whole point and "vision" behind Mini's was cheap affordable short bursts of games that don't need to have the high production values of their bigger brothers but instead offer that addictive one more go gameplay dynamic...but nah instead they shackle it up and decide to plonk it on PS3...I don't see any compelling reason to want to play Mini's on the PS3 over PSP...

Also it further complicates things...if your the average more casual gamer whose on the Playstation Store how you are meant to realise the difference between Mini's that run on PS3 and your standard PS3.

More games for me. Bigger audience for indie developers. I see no downside.

I also heard they are going to include options to up the resolution.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a step toward making all PSP games playable on the PS3 before the PSP2 comes out.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a step toward making all PSP games playable on the PS3 before the PSP2 comes out.

QFT. As long as the PSP can be emulated on the PS3, there's no reason why all PSP games shouldn't be playable on the PS3. The PSP was always meant to be the "Console that was a handheld", or at least, thats what most of the developers treated it as. Most of the major PSP games are basically console games with worse graphics, ect. Restricting them to the handheld, if they could technically be played on the console is just silly.

I just see it as a diminishing the PSP even further...its just one less reason to get a PSP now...Also seriously doubt the likes of Gameloft etc...are going to put the effort in to add high res modes to their games...plus if you start adding things such as trophies etc...then they are edging even closer towards PSN games...