• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if its been posted but we are getting new boxart styles for PS3 games. I noticed this is tesco today with Brutal Legend. Can't find a pic of that but here is one of PES 2010:

pes2010ps3box.jpg

The new PS3 logo was also on the spine....annoying means all new games will look different spine on in your collection...

Lovely. Pretty much ruined inFamous for myself. My girlfriend played yesterday, and when I came to play her save loaded (which always annoys me about this game) and then I went to load my save while half asleep and ended up saving over my save, which was at nearly 50%. Feel just gutted really, and right now, like I don't ever want to play it again :p

Lovely. Pretty much ruined inFamous for myself. My girlfriend played yesterday, and when I came to play her save loaded (which always annoys me about this game) and then I went to load my save while half asleep and ended up saving over my save, which was at nearly 50%. Feel just gutted really, and right now, like I don't ever want to play it again :p

Use seperate profiles.

I know right, what an idiot, all he has to do is go back in time and make seperate profiles, it's so simple.

He wasn't talking in the Past Tense. He said "Use seperate profiles", as in, from now on use seperate profiles. He didn't say "You should have used seperate profiles". So your lame attempt at sarcasm is fail.

Slowly working my way through LBP, really enjoyable. The levels are so fun to play and am impressed with the user content too. Stephen Fry is awesome too. Need to make myself time to create my own level though before I get PES on Friday. Is anyone getting PES 2010 btw? I don't want to turn this into a PES v Fifa, will just be good to have some matches with fellow N-Europe members :)

Slowly working my way through LBP, really enjoyable. The levels are so fun to play and am impressed with the user content too. Stephen Fry is awesome too. Need to make myself time to create my own level though before I get PES on Friday. Is anyone getting PES 2010 btw? I don't want to turn this into a PES v Fifa, will just be good to have some matches with fellow N-Europe members :)

Not wanting to turn this into a FIFA - PES showdown either but I think most of us who are going to get a footie game plumped for FIFA.

What's the catch with this? Is it that they are releasing it a long time after the release date?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-PS3-TEKKEN-6-PRE-ORDER-ONLY-19-99-WHOLESALE_W0QQitemZ250515895203QQcategoryZ117562QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4012.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D4

Bloody good deal for Tekken otherwise at £20.

Ah right, fair enough. In other news my Playstation is fixed and had been returned to the g.parents pick up house, but I don't think I can collect it til Friday. Fook.

At least Uncharted 2 should be here at the same time roughly.

So Valkyria Chronicles doesn't support trophies?

Not that it matters but it would have been nice.

Fraid not. There was a petition on it, but hasn't gone anywhere. Take comfort in knowing if there is a third game on PS3, that will definately have trophies.