N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

GO!!!!

Yeah, I think they are planning to integrate it into the XMB in the next firmware update.

They have Johnny Cash - Hurt! Awesome.

The selection is surprisingly good. Could be better but they're going to keep adding to it so that's good.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Full list of everything in the update here;

Games:

VidZone full application (free)

Puzzle Quest Galactrix (£15.99)

Wolfenstein 3D (£3.99)

Gunstar Heroes (£3.99)

Demos:

Overlord 2 (free)

Add-ons:

Call of Duty: World At War map pack 2 (£7.99)

Killzone 2 Flash & Thunder pack (£4.79)

Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island (£9.99)

Wolverine Weapon-X Arena pack (£3.99)

Saints Row 2 Unkut pack (free)

Tom Clancy's HAWX Air Supremacy pack (£7.99)

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Atlas Signature Livery pack (free)

4x Dynasty Warriors: Gundam missions (free)

Videos:

Battlefield 1943 Iwo Jima trailer

Fat Princess Battle Royale trailer

PAINalympics trailer

LittleBigPlanet DLC:

Team ICO costume pack (£4.79)

Ico costume (£1.59)

Wander costume (£1.59)

Yorda costume (£1.59)

Colossus II costume (£1.59)

Colossus III costume (£1.59)

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC:

European track pack 6 (£4.39)

"Adrenalina" -- Finley (£1.59)

"Cadillac Solitario" -- Loquillo y Trogloditas (£1.59)

"The Bitter End" -- Placebo (£1.59)

Rock Band DLC:

Iron Maiden pack (£9.99 or £0.99 per track)

"Aces High" (Live)

"2 Minutes to Midnight"

"The Trooper"

"Wasted Years"

"The Number of the Beast"

"Run to the Hills"

"Can I Play with Madness"

"The Clairvoyant"

"Powerslave"

"Fear of the Dark" (Live)

"Hallowed be Thy Name" (Live)

"Iron Maiden" (Live)

Stuff in bold is what I plan on downloading come payday next week!

Nothing there that I'll get, although downloaded Vidzone. Thing is it's really slow for me when I'm on it, the search thing after you input one letter it starts loading and it took the piss, so it's probably not something I'll use for a while.

"Aces High" (Live)

"2 Minutes to Midnight"

"The Trooper"

"Wasted Years"

"The Number of the Beast"

"Run to the Hills"

"Can I Play with Madness"

"The Clairvoyant"

"Powerslave"

"Fear of the Dark" (Live)

"Hallowed be Thy Name" (Live)

"Iron Maiden" (Live)

Why they put those highlighted songs in the pack I don't know.

Pretty good day. I tried the new KZ2 maps. Good stuff. Especially the one with the nuclear explosion. It has an open map with a big structure in the middle. Large map. Really fun based on a warzone game, probably the best of the four new maps. The other map is amazing looking. Didnt try it much though. The storm affect is very nice. Again somewhat open though with obstacles and sewer area in the middle. Not able to judge this one yet. Very happy with the maps.

Vidzone is quite cool. I only spent abit of time once i got in but i can see this being really useful. Excellent selection. Good lists setup for noobs etc. UI is different from the rest of PS3/PSN though but its not complex. Mainly set and forget. You have ad banners but they arent intrusive and you can watch vids in fullscreen anyway. Sound quality is top notch. Good service.

All in all good update day.

Vidzone is really busy. Good luck getting in. took me like ten tries.

For PSN add funds manually.

Ok so need some help....was installing the Burnout DLC and got everything sorted and installed it...was on the Burnout title screen and my PS3 froze, so I restarted it, now when I turn on my PS3 it looks like its running and everything but nothing is coming up on the screen... my tv reads HDMI-no signal.

WTF?!!!

Ok ignore that got it working..

You don't actually watch hipgamer do you? One of the worst shows ever and their podcast is just shite...they use dumb headlines on N4G to get downloads and constantly moan and bitch about other podcasts...

They just talk utter shite. One episode they must have spent about an hour talking about apple, sony and microsoft making a console together to beat Nintendo to a pulp, but the way they were talking was as if it had all be confirmed as a sealed deal...idiots...

You don't actually watch hipgamer do you? One of the worst shows ever and their podcast is just shite...they use dumb headlines on N4G to get downloads and constantly moan and bitch about other podcasts...

They just talk utter shite. One episode they must have spent about an hour talking about apple, sony and microsoft making a console together to beat Nintendo to a pulp, but the way they were talking was as if it had all be confirmed as a sealed deal...idiots...

Ah right, well I did find it from N4G. N4G can be good to see latest news post from various sites etc but if their policy is just to automatically put up news posts from every frickin game site then it's pretty pointless. As you say sites like hipgamer live off N4G by using misleading headlines to get hits.

One said 'Sony's plans for PSN' so I clicked and it was one random man's prediction of what they will do and have done and none of it was factual, SPs everywhere and just generally shit-ridden.

I want to buy the killzone and burnout dlc but i cant!!!!!!

My card had been cloned and some wanker has been usins using it for stuff!! Had to cancel everything so got to wait for a new card to come in the post now... :( :( :( :(

Man that's dodgy. I'm not convinced that new maps are worth the money but sure get them. I barely see you online anyway let alone on KZ! Get your moneys worth!

Man that's dodgy. I'm not convinced that new maps are worth the money but sure get them. I barely see you online anyway let alone on KZ! Get your moneys worth!

haha, yeah i have been on my 360 alot in the last few months but i have actually been playing on my wii resontly n all!

I'm a sucker for new map packs anyway for games i love!!

Hello everybody, my name is MATtheHAT.........and I am a Trophy whore.

There, I said it. I just got the Platinum from Terminator Salvation, and I have to admit, the ONLY reason I stuck with that abomination of a game was to get the Trophy, and I feel dirrrrty.

FUCK OFF!!! NO!!!

Fuck sake man, I tried to remind myself that I was bidding on Farenheit on eBay, did some revision and when I came back to the PC some dickhead bids 20p more than me when I've been following the god damn deal for 5 days and to add to that it's pretty rare so I'm gonna have to waste even more time trying to get a copy and probably won't even it for as good a price.

And it's all your fault!