• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used this word already today but it's games like this which just undermine trophy/achievement systems. Obviously it's hard to get difficulty level similar across the board but 11 golds is too many for any game let alone a 4 hour length movie-game tie in.

Just shows it's the actual trophies that count, not the overall number. I mean Buzz has a gold called 'Lonesome and Loving it' for playing 250 games on your own or something. Pathetic.

Well PSN stuff is trickling out though the disk games are dominating lol.

Would love Starhawk.

Haha joystik prodded around regarding SC:Conviction's exclusivity.

"But that may change in the future."

Oh. We suspect the game may make its way to PS3 eventually, but for now ... Wellllll ...

As i said its Bioshock style thing. No secret here as the engine is multiplatform and the fact other versions are being funded. .

2wnmfz6.jpg

MGO but with 3d goggles. runs on PS3 hardware.

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

I checked out the SquareEnix stuff. FFXIII looks great. The story actually sounds interesting now that i know whats going on thanks to the English subtitles and voices. Plus a spring date is pretty good. 2010 spring the new christmas?

FFXIV is quite advanced in development and will have a beta for pc and ps3. Out shortly after FFXIV.

4 good trailers from the E3 section of PSN store:

Motorstorm Arctic Edge: doesn't look to great on a 21" TV but on the PSP Go its going to look pretty good. Half the fun of Motorstorm are the outlandish crashes butI'm not sure the physics will be that good compared to PR. Still, looks like the perfect PSP game.

Pixel Junk Shooter: PJ games are apparently good but this is probably the first one I'll buy, looks pretty good.

Gravity Crash: looks similar to the PJ game but a bit more retro

Replay: Very interesting and mind boggling. I'll probably get this if/when I get a PSP.

I downloaded the FFVII trailer instead of the game and boy am i glad! Great game but those graphics are painfully hideous. I think ill go with FFIV-2 instead.

Also the new white background in the PS Store when you download something makes the white text invisible. I hope thats just a temporary E3 thing

Also the new white background in the PS Store when you download something makes the white text invisible. I hope thats just a temporary E3 thing

Yeah mistake there lol! I like the transparency though makes the whole thing feel 3d now.

Eye Pet impressions.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/04/impressions-eyepet-ps3/#continued

eyepet-e3-screenshot-17-copy.jpg

Sounds awesome.

Sony calls the quality of the visuals "Pixar-like" and in our opinion, that's not hyperbole. It's easy to understand why EyePet looks so good: it only has to render the one pet on screen. With all of PS3's rendering capabilities going towards a single character model, it's no surprise the visuals looks so impressive. The detail on the fur is remarkable, but what really sells the experience is the animation. I'll reiterate that the visuals you see in the trailer aren't pre-rendered -- the game really does look like that.

I'm looking forward to this...mainly because this will partially fill the dog shaped void in my life.

Edited by Daft

Oh God, you won't see me going anywhere near that piece of turd. What's there to do other than poke a virtual furball and give it toys? LAME

I may be forced to buy it if my brothers girlfriend see's it.

You sound annoyed Daft, I've had that before and it's so random and annoying. You deserve it for being a complete tosser.

You know...that would explain why all my electronics decide to stop working one after another.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!