• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingerless gloves? Clear sign of a flamer :heh:

(or at the very least with that photo a sexual deviant)

Very funny. I'll have you know at least my fingerless gloves fit. ;)

WTF?! Why post the new model of him? It looks shite compared the old crash, who was fecking awesome.

crashband0506.jpg

Okay, gay and retarded.

Tosser. In motion he's awesome, someone could take a picture of you on the toilet having a dump whilst looking surprised at the camera and you'd look retarded. Although you probably are anyway.

If you think it takes that much for me to look retarded then you must think of me very highly. How lovely.

There doesn't need to be an undertone or smell of cynicism in every post you make. Including your next post which is almost inevetably going to be along those lines.

Sadly their does, it's unavoidable. It's the side effect of being an utter c*nt. :heh:

Crash is good and all but abit dated. The new ones arent good either.

But we have more PS1 games coming.

29ztph.jpg

Yes its coming. MGS. :)

also new KZ2 retro maps announced with big weather effects:

Awesome Trailer: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/exclusive-killzone-2-flash-and-thunder-map-pack

:o

mp12_4.jpg

mp11_1.jpg

mp12_6.jpg

mp12_2.jpg

acxva6dohypg2i3u9n_115.jpg

Visari from KZ1 does the voice. A patch is also coming quite soon so details soon. Hopefully they simplify the rotation.

One map has an explosion that takes place every once in a while. You get warning though to clear the specific area. Then boom. As you can see in the trailer.

Edited by Choze

Why buy MGS if you have it on disc? I do like the fact that all (?) PS1 games work on PS3. You can say Crash is dated but I don't care, it has bags of charm and it seems I'm the only one that still wants some solid running jumping and spinning - the gems and relics in Crash were immensely fun to get.

Just don't mention the Crash games that were made after NaughtyDogs reign, they aren't the same.

Those maps don't even look special btw. 'OOOH! I got killed by a random lightning bolt!' Who gives a shit about stuff like that, Guerilla should make things more fun to play than good to look at. They looked distinctly average anyway.

Why buy MGS if you have it on disc? I do like the fact that all (?) PS1 games work on PS3. You can say Crash is dated but I don't care, it has bags of charm and it seems I'm the only one that still wants some solid running jumping and spinning - the gems and relics in Crash were immensely fun to get.

Just don't mention the Crash games that were made after NaughtyDogs reign, they aren't the same.

I guess so. Hopefully they do a Jak game or maybe a new franchise? Who knows? Uncharted looks great either way. Ratchet is coming though no idea on dates. Hopefully more platformish. Either way Naughty Dog should do something with the Uncharted engine.

Those maps don't even look special btw. 'OOOH! I got killed by a random lightning bolt!' Who gives a shit about stuff like that, Guerilla should make things more fun to play than good to look at. They looked distinctly average anyway.

Well new maps do add to the fun especially when people are doing over 200 hours online already :p . These ones are also more traditional in layout compared to the previous. Patches are also coming for the patch people. One this month. Personally quite happy.

You just like handing money over for anything Killzone. No-where in that video does it look like we haven't seen something like that before. If they're going to make new maps then make it radically different (not like the train where gameplay suffers) by making it more vibrant and adding maybe new functionality like vehicles or something a bit more different.

They could release 10 map packs for 4.99 and the different designs would obviously offer variants in the action but what would be the point? Apart from stealing £50 off fans...

You just like handing money over for anything Killzone. No-where in that video does it look like we haven't seen something like that before. If they're going to make new maps then make it radically different (not like the train where gameplay suffers) by making it more vibrant and adding maybe new functionality like vehicles or something a bit more different.

They could release 10 map packs for 4.99 and the different designs would obviously offer variants in the action but what would be the point? Apart from stealing £50 off fans...

I think you are going abit wide here. People enjoy the online game so these optional map packs certainly give people more to play with. The patches will add extra functionality for free too. Its a win win situation. GG have a done a killer job with after support in these early stages if you had to make comparisons.

Any chance Jak and Daxter could be at e3? I have not followed any rumours or anything. But they cant just be doing one game imo since they are a big studio. We are overdue.

Edited by Choze

Killed the first Demon last night and subsequent trophy get on Demon's Souls. Brutal......just brutal, but the satisfaction gained when you finally do it is immense. To be honest the punishing difficulty put me off at first, but I am glad I stuck with it. The game is now really opening up with all the 'worlds' now unlocked. I think I now have to do some grinding to level up my character before I try to face off with the next one.

Recommended.

Killed the first Demon last night and subsequent trophy get on Demon's Souls. Brutal......just brutal, but the satisfaction gained when you finally do it is immense. To be honest the punishing difficulty put me off at first, but I am glad I stuck with it. The game is now really opening up with all the 'worlds' now unlocked. I think I now have to do some grinding to level up my character before I try to face off with the next one.

Recommended.

Still not arrived. YesAsia are really fucking me over and not even allowed to cancel the order. STILL says 'searching from suppliers' on the status of my order! WTF?! :mad:

I'm not a fan of YesAsia. They always just took ages, I found.

In a couple of days, it would have been a month. Mat ordered his after me from ebay and got it first!

EDIT: On a nicer not, really digging the look of the PSN store when you head to the latest section. Should always look like that.

Edited by Deathjam

New area on HOME screams E3 :D

Really getting into HOME atm. It's quality when there are a few regulars on later in the evening. Can't wait for more spaces though. (The resistance one went up yesterday too. Good stuff.)

Kinda sad that we aint got appliances in our homes yet. That would change the dynamics of the title massively as ppl would take friends back to their pads more. Pictures and tv's...all need to hurry the hell up. (And not be overpriced.)

Edited by tapedeck
Automerged Doublepost

The Resistance area is pretty cool. The shooting game is quite fun. I'm going to give it another go.

The E3 area looks interesting. Not much going on but if the manage to stream the conference, then f*ck me that'll be amazing. Wouldn't be that hard to do really.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!