• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's not even that major a thing, it's bigged up despite not really changing a whole lot. Immersion isn't achieved through a moral decision, it can't really be a moral decision unless something in real life actually happens. Sure a guy in the game's story might die because you chose to be a cock but that's entirely different to something much more real occuring as a result of your actions.

I think the use of it should be canned and they just make it like it was, a one edged story. Because then at least you know where you stand at the end of the game and the character does what the character is. You aren't the guy in Fable, or Cole from infamous. You are yourself.

The best way I could sum it up really is that if you are playing a story campaign it should be an account, not 2 or 3 possible theories of what did (or will) happen. The character doesn't have a set personality if you decide what they do. Plus it's not like the choices are subtle. You are either good or bad and the events reflect that with limited cut-scenes. Uncharted would be shit if Nathan wasn't funny. That's who he is and that's why he has more potential to be iconic than Cole.

Edited by dwarf

Rag Doll Kung Foo is great funzo :D Loving the challenges.

This game NEEDS online fights though. Other than that, I think it's great. The dodgeball and fish collecting games are awesome with 4 players

I know what you mean about the online thing. Haven't been bothered to play it though, or any other PS3 games for the past couple of days. Seems like too much effort.

There was a hilarious quote from the game though.

It went something like 'If Mr Lee-wung asks you to dance around in a bowl full of yogurt, you ask what flavour. Before punching him in the face!'

I know what you mean about the online thing. Haven't been bothered to play it though, or any other PS3 games for the past couple of days. Seems like too much effort.

There was a hilarious quote from the game though.

It went something like 'If Mr Lee-wung asks you to dance around in a bowl full of yogurt, you ask what flavour. Before punching him in the face!'

Yeah, I love the quotes. They are indeed hilarious.

The game certainly has charm and the character building is fun. Could have done with a story mode and an online and it would have been perfect. Seen some complaints about a lack of polish but I think it works (and looks) very well. The vibe is like a 70's kung foo movie (and the music is awesome.)

It's like Smash Bros Lite. Not complaining for free! :bouncy:

Theme....Awesome!

Rag Doll Kung Foo is great funzo :D Loving the challenges.

This game NEEDS online fights though. Other than that, I think it's great. The dodgeball and fish collecting games are awesome with 4 players

Yeah. The mini games are great. Its a nice party game to have imo.

Especially when free. :p

Team ICO :Project Trico

This is early test footage from well over a year ago that was shown internally. This is not a trailer that would be shown at E3. This is not an indication that the game will be shown at this year's E3, or even this year's TGS.

This is just that test footage. All it confirms is that the game exists (duh!), and that it features a boy and a birdrat colossus that aids him.

The Music is from MILLER'S CROSSING, a 1990's Coen Brothers movie. Just a placeholder.

Edited by Dante

Atlus have picked up Demon's Souls for the US. I'm guessing a European release probably won't happen, but at least importing should cost on the right side of £40 now.

Beat me to it;

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/05/20/demons-souls-getting-us-release-courtesy-of-atlus/

It may be a first-party title in Japan, but Demon's Souls is coming to America courtesy of Atlus. Although it's a PS3-exclusive, this From Software-developed action game offers very old school dungeon-crawling gameplay. This "spiritual successor" to King's Field got a mixed response from Japanese critics: some loved the nostalgic gameplay, while others found the brutal difficulty a bit too oppressive.

One of Demon's Souls greatest features is its online connectivity. Players will be able to leave hints for each other, "replay death scenes", cooperatively revive dead players, or invade other player's games to "wreak havoc." Hope your friends aren't jerks.

Atlus plans on providing "updates" at E3 later this year, so stay tuned for more. Check out the Japanese trailer after the break.

http://kotaku.com/5263230/metal-gear-solid-resident-evil-psone-classics-incoming

Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil PSone Classics Incoming

metal_gear_solid_psp.jpg

Looks like Sony is serious about adding new "PSone Classics" to the PlayStation Store, as a few original PlayStation heavy hitters appear to be en route. The ESRB has rated five new PSone Classics candidates.

That includes PlayStation system sellers Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil: Director's Cut, both newly rated for release on the PSP and PlayStation 3. Those two blockbusters look to be joined by Spec Ops: Covert Assault, Spec Ops: Ranger Elite and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, all seemingly destined for PSone Classics status.

Sony has promised that more titles would be added to the library of downloadable PlayStation games "shortly." The company was recently rumored to be planning an onslaught of downloadable classic software titles in tandem with the release of a new PSP model, allegedly dubbed the PSP Go!

This will go nicely with FFVII.

I want to pay for a good Crash Bandicoot game, there's only so many times you can play the first 3 :( Get Naughtydog to finish Uncharted 2 and take back the franchise. I want another one and there's no doubt people world-wide would rave about the announcement.

Haha. Pretty much! Although saying that there's tonnes of people in my school that know and love Crash. Girls and boys for that matter. Even most teachers know about it as well.

I need to stop going on about it, but I feel I need to get the world to know somehow. So I decided posting on a small Nintendo forum would be the best option.

And are you suggesting that you don't like it?

Not really. I felt I needed a more stable role model...like an unemployed racism plumber that'd spend all his time trying to get laid by a frigid elitist bitch with a lizard fetish.

Edited by Daft

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!