• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

But Daft, when we do a session of Unreal?

This be a good point.

I want to play through the campaign on insane (pretty apt name) to nab those Trophies, because they seem pretty gettable. Sound good?

Does anyone else here have Unreal? We can all co-op up.

Can you do online co-op? Or do you just mean T.deatmatches. And I might try a few trophies on it but so many of them are really crap ideas.

Yeah, you can do online co-op for the story mode. Just set it to 'online friends' when picking the difficulty. Apparently you only have to complete the last mission on each chapter on insane difficulty to get the Silver Trophies.

Just make sure you have no mods (skins and stuff) on otherwise I don't think Trophies are active.

When I first played through it I always left my campaign open so people would drop in and out. Works really well.

Outrun is pretty good. :) Same game just nicer on the big screen. The PSP version is more full though but as a cheap downloadable this isnt bad.

It runs in an odd resolution. Maybe below HD. The PS3 outputs 1080p but its obvious that is not the real resolution. Nothing major though.

Yeah, you can do online co-op for the story mode. Just set it to 'online friends' when picking the difficulty. Apparently you only have to complete the last mission on each chapter on insane difficulty to get the Silver Trophies.

Just make sure you have no mods (skins and stuff) on otherwise I don't think Trophies are active.

When I first played through it I always left my campaign open so people would drop in and out. Works really well.

No way! That is awesome! We could completely cream the opposition and get some trophy hunting co-op goodness going. Must be done!

Bloody awesome idea.

No way! That is awesome! We could completely cream the opposition and get some trophy hunting co-op goodness going. Must be done!

Bloody awesome idea.

Wicked. I love co-oping. Insane is still going to be pretty hard. You should probably host since I reset my chapter replay option when I started a new game.

11:30 good?

A swear other people on here have Unreal. Choze, don't you? I know flameboy was thinking about getting it.

Btw I have forgotten everything about the campaign and have lost the save-data for it so we'd have to start from scratch unless you hosted or something. I don't have a clue how it works but it seems like you know what you're talking about.

And I'm going to have to start going to bed earlier so say start at 11:00 or earlier if we don't play KZ too much?

Wicked. I love co-oping. Insane is still going to be pretty hard. You should probably host since I reset my chapter replay option when I started a new game.

11:30 good?

A swear other people on here have Unreal. Choze, don't you? I know flameboy was thinking about getting it.

I rented it. Its good. Not sure if it will last us online though. I will rent it again for the new pack and see what the community has coem up with. I recall stuff like Master Chef and Mario looking better in this game than Halo 3 or SMG :p

My shitty connection ruins enjoyment once more. This time I took Daft down as my victim, in Unreal Tournament. This game doesn't handle lag well at the best of times plus it's an insanely fast affair so not that great really. Still, got 2 bronze trophies. YESSS!!! :(

I was wondering if anyone else has got the error where they tried to send a message but it doesn't send, coming up with the reading:

Message could not send (error 8002ABOB)

Has happened to me a few times and is really annoying.

Edit: solution here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=62&thread.id=1355796

just don't put a space when using '?' marks

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!