• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but that isn't going to happen.

Anyway, there's a slight hitch: It seems Sony have stopped people doing this because I downloaded Linger in Shadows from Mike yet it doesn't work - shame that...

Damn, I think I've found what it is - posted from another forum:

No it's not 5 downloads it's 5 users. You are allowed to share with people for all games for a total of 5 PS3s including your own. Like I let 1 download tekken, 1 download MGO, 1 download Pain, and 1 download the map packs. I can share with these 4 people unlimitedly but with nobody else. It is not based on 5 downloads it's based on 5 people.

So I've already shared with people so Mike and Diageo might find it hard to get the downloads to work - thing is I'm not totally sure because Mikes add-on for Stardust works for me...

Hmmm, I clicked on Linger in Shadows again (downloaded from Mike) and it said after I clicked on information:

this content can be used by people other than the content owners. however if all owners are deleted, you will no longer be able to play the content.

So basically I just have to set up Mikes user again, I think

Edited by dwarf

Look, I'm going to see if I can get ratchet/linger working, if that happens someone can hopefully offer me Worms - After that I'm done.

How do you deactivate? Cause one guy I gave my stuff to in exchange for his - he didn't keep his end of the deal so I want to deactivate his mother.

Look, I'm going to see if I can get ratchet/linger working, if that happens someone can hopefully offer me Worms - After that I'm done.

How do you deactivate? Cause one guy I gave my stuff to in exchange for his - he didn't keep his end of the deal so I want to deactivate his mother.

Don't think you can..think they have to do it...

Arse-Hole. Hopefully Mike and Diageo can somehow get them to work because they deserve the stuff more than that guy. Maybe I could sneakily deactivate a friends system if need be, cause they have my stuff.

I think only 4 people have shared with me anyway - so they should be fine if the solution I mentioned works.

Wahey!!!! Finally me and Mike have it all sussed, his games are working on mine, and mine are working for him - So we managed to save money on PSN (so far with Quest for Booty, Linger in Shadows, Socom and Snakeball) Plus more sharing between us in the future both ways hopefully.

:bouncy:

Edited by dwarf

Arse-Hole. Hopefully Mike and Diageo can somehow get them to work because they deserve the stuff more than that guy. Maybe I could sneakily deactivate a friends system if need be, cause they have my stuff.

I think only 4 people have shared with me anyway - so they should be fine if the solution I mentioned works.

Wahey!!!! Finally me and Mike have it all sussed, his games are working on mine, and mine are working for him - So we managed to save money on PSN (so far with Quest for Booty, Linger in Shadows, Socom and Snakeball) Plus more sharing between us in the future both ways hopefully.

:bouncy:

Careful who you deal with. :sad:

The new PS3 firmware 2.70 has group chat now. With 3 rooms each with 15 people(45 maximum). Will be handy for evening meetings! :grin:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/04/01/ps3-firmware-v270-update/

edit: Its now up! This should help our evenings.

Edited by Choze

Damn the game has stopped working for me now - I have a fear that the owner has to be online while you use it.

lol, oh well if thats the case then i cant think of much else we can try and do.

Looks like we will be getting games the good old fasioned way! :(

I entered via the hologram in the plaza. Just cant figure out what i am suppossed to do?

dont make fun of me

I expected more from you, Choze. :heh:

You got the three pieces of paper yet?

If you have, check the update board.

I expected more from you, Choze. :heh:

You got the three pieces of paper yet?

If you have, check the update board.

Which pieces of paper? ::shrug: I am guessing there are three pieces of paper around Home? I knew is houldnt have jumped in straight away.

Choze, you don't have Home muted or anything do you? There's a voice-over that tells you how to get started when your first enter The Hub.

Anyway, the three pieces of paper are all in The Hub; there's no need for you to go exploring the other spaces, just so you know.

Choze, you don't have Home muted or anything do you? There's a voice-over that tells you how to get started when your first enter The Hub.

Anyway, the three pieces of paper are all in The Hub; there's no need for you to go exploring the other spaces, just so you know.

Ah probably why. I was up late night. Makes sense.

Qore for this month is free.